ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

horns on aftermarket wheels

had a sparco wheel fitted now for a good few months, only thing is my MOT's coming up and my horns not working.

was originally going to fire the old wheel back on and connect it all back up but i want a horn with the sparco wheel.....frustrating not having one.

whats everyone else done? I read somewhere on here that someone had to run another wire up from the fuse box??? is there not an easier way? I have the horn push on the wheel.

its a ph2 byt the way, horn on wheel not a stalk.

ta

Astra Twintop
got Mike@Rentech to fit the whole lot.
im sure any garage will do it for a couple of quid.

so all the wiring that currently goes up to the horn, thats all you need to connect to the bottom of the stalk? I read on here about people who have connected the wrong connections on there horn and stopped it working. Just trying to stop the chance of me shorting something or f'in something up before the MOT.

If its that easy then i'l give it a go.