ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hot Chick in a Black 182 filling up in Asda @ Boldon

Black 172...KN53EL*
I don't get this, I thought Day was on about miss t15ghe & cyrillsneerscup that had just used the same comp, which would make sense.

But then again I don't get why she'd create an account just to 'spot' herself - she's been a member on here for over 2 years, why she start now?

She's trying to avoid that line of conversation...

Assuming its actually a she.....

I can confirm she is a she! I used to live along the road from her & have seen her on several occasions :)

I'm confused :S

BLACK 182
But then again I don't get why she'd create an account just to 'spot' herself - she's been a member on here for over 2 years, why she start now?

I think that was the point...

:clown: Sorry but i dont "need" to be spotted

And it was my little s**t of a bro winding my bf up as he know he comes on here !

I wasnt gonna bother replying to this farce but thanks kneebs76, my sentiments exactly i hardly ever use the site

Cheers bro for all this shite - 1 to you!

Nic

BLACK 182
make him walk from college in team vally all way to sunderland !!! haha

tut tut does your boss know your on here haha!

just bringing him through on mornings cos hes finishes at 3.30 lucky t**t! (oh his v6 must be off the rd lol:rasp: )

just so happened to bump into him at lunch time when i spoke to you he'd been next to our place for a sarnie!