ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hot Clio

RenaultSport Clio 172 MK2
Damn hot day here in Sydney... just like England right?

This was parked in the shade under a tree! A few other cars ambient temp displayed 47 degrees also.

On the drive home it managed to drop to 41.

bloodyHot.jpg

Clio 182 + Recaros
F**k me - Thats hot even for Sydney, Watch the steering wheel, they tend to melt in the UK never mind in Oz ! :)

Oil Burner
mine used to show 35c when there was snow on the ground. and up to about 50c in summer. Thankfully the new car is a bit more accurate, showing -7 last week at one point.

RB 182FF, Saxo Track Car.
Wish a was there, was happy when mine read 8 yesterday lol

Mine was up to 6 on Monday night when I played football I was happy with that!!

A lad I worked with is over there now looking for a job out there, I'm so f**king jealous. He keeps adding photos on Facebook, Bondi Beach looks f**king awesome.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Blimey tis hot round there!

It's 6c and pissing out of the heavens here today :banghead:

TrackCar & F30 330d
Ha ha, love it.
Suppose there must be some bad points about living in Aus.
Hmmmmmmm maybe not.
Apart from here in England if an animal runs out infront of ya it'l prob be a rabbit or badger, quite small.
But in Aus you hit big S**T like Kangaroos and Buffalo's and stuff.;) :rasp:

RenaultSport Clio 172 MK2
Lucky? I dont quite think so.

Not a big fan of the heat myself, much prefer the snow and cool... i guess things would be the opposite though if i lived over there though.

Sydney's pretty good most of the year, we just get these odd seriously hot days in summer, I guess about 33 would be an average summer day.

Winter is usually pretty mild, max of about 12 to 14 degrees down to about 2 degrees first thing in the morning.

I wonder what the temp gauge gets max's out at??

Someone post a picture of the clio ambient with the snow flake flashing, i need to feel cooler :D

320d
Jesus, half of your steering wheel must have dripped onto your mats mate.

They melt bad enough here.

Think I should move to Australia could do with a bit of that weather.