ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hotmail Fcuked Up :(

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I can't read my hotmail e mails through outlook express anymore , also says the server is down on one of my hotmail address's and its my main hotmail addy i use for paypal , ebay , everything really .

Anybody else's hotmail addys not workin ? It says microsoft don't support the use of free e mail in outlook express anymore , unless i pay :(

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yep . But i've had this hotmail account for years with it being web based in case i change isp's . Its the main one i've always used . The weird thing is that the 3 other hotmail address's i have that i rarely use still work ok .

When i go onto msn the e mail folders showing 0 emails and won't let me log in to my e mails even through hotmail.com :( Don't know if its a problem with the server that will be fixed or what . Navigating microsofts website for help is a total nightmare .

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Well... "It says microsoft don't support the use of free e mail in outlook express anymore , unless i pay"

Then I don't think it will be fixed.

I'd do 1 or 2 things.

1. Get your own domain and look after it yourself - your mail whenever you want
2. Use your ISP
3. Use Google Mail

Hotmail sucks almost as much as AOL

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Its just weird the other 3 work and not this one , my main one . Just e mailed microsoft / hotmail . I'll have to wait and see what they say .

Cheers anyway :)

olliee said:
best off with ya own domain :D cost hardly anythin these days either!

i got @t0dger.net >: D
Catch all account? I might try it to see if you really have it! lol