ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How about this for a nice m5??

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
That is fappin cool. Wonder what it tops out at with the NOS firing? It's obviously gonna have been de-limited and remapped etc. Standard ones will do 202 with a de-limit iirc, so whatcha think? 205? 210? Or is 202 the rev limiter...?

I saw on M6 for sale on Pistonheads not long ago, that had been remapped/delimited, and the owner was claiming 550bhp heh... If that was true, then they'd probably be able to get enough power elsewhere to only need a 100 bhp nos shot. I suspect it's more like 150bhp tho - and 75 from map, headers, exhaust.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That is fappin cool. Wonder what it tops out at with the NOS firing? It's obviously gonna have been de-limited and remapped etc. Standard ones will do 202 with a de-limit iirc, so whatcha think? 205? 210? Or is 202 the rev limiter...?

I saw on M6 for sale on Pistonheads not long ago, that had been remapped/delimited, and the owner was claiming 550bhp heh... If that was true, then they'd probably be able to get enough power elsewhere to only need a 100 bhp nos shot. I suspect it's more like 150bhp tho - and 75 from map, headers, exhaust.

IIRC, they're geared for over 210! Aero being the limiting factor.

There's a few 700+bhp E60's knocking about that could top that too!

172 GTR

I'm quite sure you can dms chip them 550 for £1000

http://www.dmsautomotive.com/modelsinfo.asp?modelid=83&manid=1

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Ah maybe it is only a 100shot then? It'd be an awesome long distance machine heh! You go get places, when travelling abroad so points didn't matter, well fast hehe ;)