ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How about this Qashqui...

Clio 172, Pug 106
Seems allthough Severn Valley Motorsport have an interesting project up there sleeve...

Most certainly a bookmark to keep an eye on

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/175781-svm-release-project-qashqai-r.html

IMG_0962_zps06a9b243.jpg

Clio 172, Pug 106
They will probably make alot of money back breaking the car, as for it going in the qashqui.. thats one hell of a demo car

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It'll probably have more soul and fun than the Gtr did.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I think that GTR looks awesome in that colour as well, shame to break it for parts and stick it all in a 2 tonne brick.

Interesting project though, definitely one to watch

TBH the GTR isnt far off a 2 Tonne Brick.

I think this is a great opportunity to look at their Hulk Demo GTR. I didnt like it in Green I must admit, but you couldnt argue with the 1200bhp engine. Its now Bayside Blue going for 1600-1800bhp :|

Stripped from Green with a Top Racing Wide Arch Carbon kit

newsvmunit023.jpg

newsvmunit024.jpg

newsvmunit026.jpg

newsvmunit027.jpg

newsvmunit028.jpg

Then Painted Bayside

RAMDOM11-1-13125.jpg

RAMDOM11-1-13195.jpg

RAMDOM11-1-13086.jpg

RAMDOM11-1-13175.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It looks like you'd have to rebuild the engine every 1/4 mile. I'm out.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Id imagine thats true running at the top end of the scale, but its their demo car, its meant to showcase their skills and be used as a development tool.

They are plenty of relaible 700-1100bhp builds by them, and the only way they could achieve this is by testing and developing their own GTR. The Qashqai is another example of this. Utterly OTT but showcasing their ability.

I'm there's an option on "HuLk's" Syvecs to run it at a "reliable" 800bhp, and still be faster than pretty much everything on the road/track. Not sure those Hoosier's are road legal mind....

Disastra Coupe
They made carbon doors but then didn't blank the mirror holes? Seems a bit daft... Can't argue with the power though.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Going to have to pop down sometime and have a little look around only 5mins down the road. Have my car MOT'd there and i could sit all day with the different GTRs coming in and out being tuned.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
They obviously know what they are doing but just why? There is already the JukeR and a Qaushqai is bigger, may aswell GTR a Navara or an Xtrail! I want to see a rwd Micra GTR or a 370Z GTR!