ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How best to increase 182 performance??

Aye , I'd love one o them new Evo 10's but you got to cut your cloth according to your means. Anyway, 3 or 4k on tuning a grand wee car like the Clio is no bad for the excitment youd get anticipating the out come.

Spent more than that on my Cossie rebuilds lol.

Clio RS 182
Buy a faster car. You bought a 182 to save money, now your planning on spanking 3 grand to add 20bhp :S

Sod that

I bought my 182 for 8.5k, if I spend another 3k I have spent a total of 11.5k on it. I dont think this is a lot to spend neither do I see many better driving experiences available for this kind of money. The modications would give the car a power to weight ratio that is on a level or at least very close to the level of the cars I have previously had. Cars which cost me over 25k.

I have always held an interest in modifying cars but have always been financed up to the eye balls with cars I couldn't afford to own let alone modify. Now I have something I can afford I think a bit of tuning would be fun.