ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How can I tell if my lowered suspension is springs only 182

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Davyy that's a nice colour! Seems quite a bit higher.. [emoji1]

Do either of u catch your exhaust on bumps? Seem to scrape mine big time right in the middle (back not an issue)

Not at all. I can go over speed bumps at a careful pace without having to drop to 2mph.

Clio 182 FF
Yeh, still is at the mo. Needed to free up some cash for my business but having second thoughts. Really want to keep hold of her.

I've got the Apex springs on mine and I do wince when I'm approaching a speed hump but so far so good but in Hereford our bumps aren't too bad.

I can remember when I was near Cannock some time ago the speed humps were really tall, my Volvo nearly got beached on some of them!

What size tyres do you have?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Imprezaworks,where did your H&R springs mate?.looking to lower mine bit more as im on eibach at the mo & want the front lower,but being mines a cup its less weight on the springs??