ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How did you find ClioSport

i only found it searching on google for info on clios! then i got sucked in and now i cant get away! lol

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

i had a 1.4 clio Sport an did a search for that an like you im stuck now an i got a 172 instead!!!

[Edited by Silver on 02 May 2004 at 11:57pm] (crap spellin)

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDan on 02 May 2004

i only found it searching on google for info on clios! then i got sucked in and now i cant get away! lol

same here not sure how it happened but i log on every day now

maybe were gettin signal sent to our brains and cliosport is planning world domination similar to pinky and the brain.

wot am i on about???

The bloke who I bought the Willy off, had printed out the info on the Willy which is on the Cliosport website, so I checked it out and saw the link to the forum.

Bought me a172 Exclusive.. And I am here..

Paid my Money, just waiting for my membership Docs to arrive.. :D

Good is me Mota Quick... Give thePug 206/180 a run for its money!!!!

Tappd'd RS

i saw a cliosport sunstrip on a car and visited the site.

The rest they say is history!

I joined on just about the first day it started as a club at a Hillpower open day (member number 1017). Its not a patch on what it used to be, but Im still here even though I dont have a clio anymore, so cant moan too much ;)

I wish I could remember must have been though Google.

I didnt think there were any Clio Uk sites on the web for a while for some reason

I was told about the club by my mate RB_172 and frankly its ruined my life! Ive met so many friends I dont know who to spend my weekends with! So many meets to go to, struggle to find time to do normal things! And so much more! :(;)

Silver Fabia vRS

Was around when it all started. Was a member on the Yahoo forums when I was looking to buy a 172 and moved to here...the rest as they say, is history!

Lee

BMW M2C

I found it on Google. Im not sure what made me look for something related to my 172!! I think was looking for a backdrop for my PC at work to be honest.

Geoff has sold the beemer Mike, we bumped into him while buying beers on Saturday night.:oops:

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

yeh, think it was google for me too. typed "clio mod sites" i think... most of which were sh*t, then i saw one which said... cliosport and now im hooked

WRX Sti

Was looking for a williams real bad,spending loads of time on the net, found the cliosport wanted forum,posted and hey presto!!Will get round to joining this month.......!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

One of the first few to register on here back in Oct 2000. Got wind of it from the cliosportsclub yahoo group and the one before it people used (cant remember its name - anyone?).

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I was on the freeserve newsgroups.. i posted in the renault newsgroup.. something like "i wana mod my car, can anyone help me or give me some advise" someone replied with "take a look at www.cliosport.net" and thats how i arrived.. (bet they regret it now!) haha

Put Clio Owners Club in to google

looked at RSC didnt like it

looked at ClioSport - i thought it was layed out much better - and never looked back!

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 03 May 2004

One of the first few to register on here back in Oct 2000. Got wind of it from the cliosportsclub yahoo group and the one before it people used (cant remember its name - anyone?).

me too my man, was on the yahoo group when this opened up and joined here. Used to be on the old mailing list too (before it changed to yahoo), but cant remeber what it was.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Clio carl! on 03 May 2004

Put Clio Owners Club in to google

looked at RSC didnt like it

looked at ClioSport - i thought it was layed out much better - and never looked back!

Same as! :)