ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How dirty are you

190 BHP Willy 2

Your car I mean? mine is so dirty you cant read the number plate on the back. Thats what you get for going cross country every morning I suppose.

Had better clean it tonight, or at least the number plate anyway :oops:

Scott

Know what you mean, went across to herefordshire from london last week just after it snowed, cant even tell what colour its supposed to be.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Mine is really clean just now.. cause I clean mine once a week, without question.

Last week I was out in the bloody freezin cold with a bucket of hot soapy water and a sponge (autoglym sponge, and autoglym bodywork shampoo;) ).

And I am cleaning my car again this w/end.

Mine was ridiculously filthy (general road grime, then i got lost down some farm tracks). It was brown all over. Im not using it at the moment so i left it on my mums drive, when i went round there a few days later shed cleaned it!:eek:

shes one of those people thats obsessed with cleaning, and couldnt stand the site of a dirty car on the drive, i havnt used it much since, so its still clean.:)

7.6cc :D

Mine is currently Pearl Brown :(

Im not usually that bad with keeping it clean, but we are having our driveway relaid and there is mud, stand and cement everywhere, so its pointless even attempting to clean it until thats finished. Also i keep walking in the dirt so the inside if filthy too! I cant remember what colour my wheels are supposed to be! :confused:

Poor Thomas!

Mine needs another clean. Cleaned in last weekend and its brown again.

Crap weather...... road salt and crap during the winter and on the odd occation it does warm up we end up with bug in a death wish flying straight at your windscreen.

Paul

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by SteveJJH on 16 January 2003

Mine was ridiculously filthy (general road grime, then i got lost down some farm tracks). It was brown all over. Im not using it at the moment so i left it on my mums drive, when i went round there a few days later shed cleaned it!:eek:

shes one of those people thats obsessed with cleaning, and couldnt stand the site of a dirty car on the drive, i havnt used it much since, so its still clean.:)

Steve, mind if I go park my car on your mums drive for a few days? Car could do with a proper clean:)

mine is pretty clean. Now im back at uni though its gonna go back to brown. God those back roads are dirty. Still wash it once a week though.

You better wipe your number plate, my dad got fined 60quid last night for the same offence.

190 BHP Willy 2

Yeh ill clean the number plate I know my mate got fined over xmas for the same offence.

All my friends think im mad because I normally clean my car 1 or 2 times a week, but right now im quite enjoying getting it as dirty as possible.

Just think how shes gonna sparkle when I do clean her. :D

Scott

Mine hasnt even got a speck on it since before Christmas! Its currently sat on axle stands (under a cover) while I have the wheels refurbed.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Just cleaned my Fez, only because it wasnt tooooooo bad as the garage gave it a quick wash yesterday for me. Im contemplating buying a trolley jack today, and takin the wheels off to give the arches etc a bloody good clean.... But if I can b bothered remains to be seen..... lol

Williams is FILTHY. So should do that too

TonyKL... Herefordshire... should have come and say hi lol.

washed mine every week when I took her home 6 months ago.

havent washed her in 2 months.

geez, I better give her a bath on the weekend

Clio v6

My wheels are boggin, so I have just been to Halfords for a bit of cleaner ( soap and water didnt shift it ). Sales guy said "Theys all the same stuff buy whatever you can afford" Matey? yuck, it hate the matey bit.

That halfords wheel cleaner is sh*te, dont bother.

KDF, get yourself some decent scuba diving gloves if you clean your car in this weather, your pinkies will be sweating when youve finished!

A mate of mine actually got fined for a grubby number plate, he did admit to being a bit cheeky to the copper though.

Yeah, all clean (inside and out!)
About time tho, it really needed it from the lanes up north.

Louise, would have said hello but only there on Thursday at a friends (lives in Leominster - pretty close?) Next time maybe, any good places to go out in the evening for food/drink around there? Places I went with said friend were real empty.

I got a load of salt, but looking at my front today, I notice some orangey stuff, which can only be described as brick dust colour.. Very odd.

I might clean it tomorrow afternoon after me exam.. wind down and clean the car..

Daz.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Theres a few yeah, but tis pretty quiet around here.

Leominster is VERY close... Clio had its roof damaged there, and I actually work in Leominster now.

well my car has turned from a dark blue to a two tone blue and white, i think that gives a clear indication of how dirty my car is

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Louise my nan lives in Luston "fun capital of the midlands"

where you from?

Megane 225 baby! :)

not as bad as bambams but definitely now got a silver car with white bits all over!

172 sport,

6 trips in 3 days on the m25 has now given me a black 172 even the zenons are having trouble seeing through the dirt

CTR EK9 turbo

cleaned mine last week in the frost and our driveway is sloped. The water was hitting the driveway and freezing, i was sliding all over the place and mustve looked like a right clonk. It was even freezing the soap on the roof, really really annoying i kept having to get really hot water to melt it.

Cars really filthy again.....two-tone black and silver.

Audi S3 225

I cleaned mine a few days ago, i forgot how much better my car looks when its clean, i was used to looking at a dull dirty crap car, then after i cleaned it, i was like dang, my cars pretty nice :p.

getting my 17s on 27th :)))))))))))))

Tony you should have popped round for a cuppa, as i live in Leominster.

If you wana go you for food the Jalabad (spelling) indian place is gorgeous. :D

Louise where do you work then?

I think that might have been the place I went too. Down the bottom of his street somwhere with a fish tank in middle of room. My mate lives in "The Bargates" and is on the A44.

Next time Im up must arrange a quick Hello and food/drink ??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Leominster crew!!

next time im in luston (Woo Hoo :()

ill buy you a pint in the balance inn