ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do I change my engine mount?

Fiesta Zetec
Hi guys, could someone please do me a quick idiot proof guide on how to change my top drivers side engine mount

thanks

Clio's
you need to take the nut off obviously and then you will need some kind of lifting mechanism such as an engine crane or hoist tht you will need to attach to 1 of the pick up points. lift the engine high enough to remove the old mount and then put the new 1 on and drop the engine back onto it

mk4 golf gttdi180
you need to take the nut off obviously and then you will need some kind of lifting mechanism such as an engine crane or hoist tht you will need to attach to 1 of the pick up points. lift the engine high enough to remove the old mount and then put the new 1 on and drop the engine back onto it

you can jack on the sump if you use a good block of wood or similar

ValverInBits
get a trolley jack and a peice of wood holding up the sump properly and work carefully and keep an eye on it!