ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do i get videos onto my Ipod?

VRS
just a quickie fellas:

what file type do i need to convert videos to in order to be able to put them into i-tunes and play them on my ipod?

cheers

andy

172 Cup
http://www.apple.com/ipod/specs.html

Video

* Video formats supported: H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 768 Kbps, 320 by 240 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48 kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Nah.. takes two minutes to learn if you download something like videora.. do a search.

Me, personally I encode stuff using ffmpeg in linux on the command line.. (hard core ;) stylee )

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I have an Ipod video 30GB, they are overpriced and the battery is well s**t when watching video back.. 1.5 hours if your lucky (slightly better on the 60GB IIRC).

Spend your money on something better..

Im not saying its all bad with the Ipod video. Its just old technology now and there are better things out there with longer battery's etc.

Leon Cupra R 225
useful thread, just got my ipod video 80gb today for xmas, music on fine but I'm downloading videora now to sort the vid's as they weren't going on at 1st... thought it was fecked lol