ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How do i remove this?

1.2 Power to the People..
Help, my wiper surround has gone all scratched for some stupid reason and all gone grey so gonna get it all nice and glossy black again or maybe matt grey/black. o/e look

how do i remove it?is it a whole wiper removal jobbie?

many thanks.

Dan

DSC00184.jpg

hard to point out as i have'nt got paint to circle the area but its the semi circle bit on the window?

koi

Audi S1
Hmm is this a common problem?

Mine is the same, tried back to black etc but nothing seems to work!

Octavia VRS
I have the same problem. Autoglym Bumper care works with limited success. I think you can remove it but I've only had a quick look. Going to wash the car in a bit so I'll have a closer look then

just a really horrible colour and i'ld like a permanant finish i.e spray it.

i'll have a lookie tommorow

BMW Z4 3.0i
The lower parts of the front wiper arms have faded on mine. Plus the rubber bung where the holes are for chnaging the wipers to the other side.

Why do they bother making the holes to swap the wipers if they were so lazy and put the wipers on the wrong side on all UK cars anyway?

koi

Audi S1
Autoglym bumper care is qaulity but nowhere round here stocks it, any places sell it online?