ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how easy is it??

2001 172,VW Touran
to remove the abs rings from the rear discs on a 02 172.The reason i'm asking is that i want to change my discs alround for grooved ones but i cant find any with abs rings apart from k-tec.Renault turned thier noses up when i asked them.(which wasn't nice as i work for a renault dealer)Also can any body point me in the right direction for grooved discs at a resonable price.

Vectra :(
If they are pretty much stuck on then will be an arse of a job, I had mine removed by a garage. They wanted to charge something like £20 but would do them free if i got them to change the discs for me so i just got them to do that. they did say tho that they had a nightmare getting them off.

You could try heating them up so they expand slightly then hitting them off with a hammer and screw driver??