ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How fast is an Integra Type R

nick

good on you mate dont worry about people like v-tec.we are getting a lot of people like this recently who are on a wind up but just ignore it mate. i would love a r5 like yours. may be a an car and old designe but it sure makes the driver grin like a chesire cat everytime he boots it lol

v-tec your car is nice but its hardly excells in every area of a hot hatch. its not the best around and to be honest a lot of old school hatches can still show your newer car a thing or two

wongy

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Cheers lads, no doubt ill receive a load more abuse from VTEC, which is hard not to rise to but i am just going to laugh at him, i love driving my car, but it doesnt mean i think every other car is sh*te, which unfortunately is what he seems to think!

Speak to you soon,

FRS Mk3 Red edition

my best mate has an ITR and when these things are driven properly they are awesome.it passes me with ease and out corners me no problem at all, the amount of grip he has coupled with the L.S.D. is amazing.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Yeah im sure they handle well, but this was a straight duel carriage way, so i was pretty happy to be able to pass him, he was definitely shocked anyway!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

No ive never really seen one around, i dont often race people, but if the oppurtinity is there to be taken and its safe, ill nail it! Im sure it would be close, and without upsetting anyone i think id have the edge to about 85-90?

They are quick, ive driven one, but you do have to rev the tits off it to get it to go. I beat one down the strip at Stratford in my Williams by over half a second. Think it would be a different story on the road though as they handle really well with that LSD, but unfortunately ive never had the pleasure of finding out, YET.

Dazz

CTR EK9 turbo

nick, your R5 has over 200 bhp, and dont they weigh something like 800 kg. It would toast a 172! i saw a standard R5 gtt beat a (all beit 5-up) pulsar up a hill! its all to do with power to weight and the R5 may be quite old, but its cool!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Lol, yeah its a "no frills" experience, just good fun really! Like driving a go kart, but i love it - and for the money theres not anything that can compare really!