ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How good or bad?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive got they OE Pagid disks on my dci 100 and they are more than enough for fast road use, never had a problem with them, got EBC GreenStuff pads on it though they are pants lol first attempt at hard braking they are rubbish, 2nd attempt they are brilliant, 3rd attempt they are rubbish, 4th attempt they are gone lol

A blue one
well i think im going to get the ebc ultimax pads, found them for £15 pounds and from what iv heard they sound alright.

Iv sorted the rear shoes now im just confussed on what discs to get, i like the look of the ktr fast road ones for around £100 or the brembo max ones for £90 but am i going to have to pay someone to sort out the bearings or do they come with them??
Could just get the pagid oe ones for £30 if theres not much point on there others lol. just need help with the bearing situation people?

cheers gazz.

I don't really think there's much need for uprated brakes on a non-sport.
Standard one's work fine for me. It's not like you zoom around in a 1.2 all the time is it so can't see the reason for extra super braking power! :)