ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how good was i

2002 172 monaco blue
as some of you may know i'm sellin my clio:cry:

just found some pics a year before the respray which i photoshopped

before

meclio.gif

shopped
bestfront2.gif

how she turned out

DSC00038.gif

DSC00041.gif

wiley

S4 Avant
downside of modifying cars, your going to have a tough time selling that, especially in todays market.

Good luck though

2002 172 monaco blue
i know, trying to sell some parts seperatly as i'll make more that way

wiley

2002 172 monaco blue
does it look like a photoshop... there was a modding bug going around lol

wiley

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Will be a nitemare to sell...I'd take it to matt black or Norm and get them to rattle can it black!

RS Meg 175
like the wider arches at the back. like has been said above your going to stand most chance selling it by taking it as far back to standard as possible and/or revert back to OEM colour.

fabia vrs
seen that clio over essex before !! not to my taste but you can tell a lot of money and hard work has gone into it !! :cool:

Renaultsport 200
I can tell you have put in a lot of work and money

But if im being honest, its ....ruined.

Sorry mate, just my opinion.

Flame Red Delight
Good luck with the sale mate as you can tell me are into more subtle styling on here but i can see there has been alot of money and time spent on that. If you like what you have got then every person to there own taste.

2002 172 monaco blue
hope the next owner will join up on here. he'll go through the nightmare of having to listen to all the bad comments... i'm used it now lol

wiley

R56 JCW
hope the next owner will join up on here. he'll go through the nightmare of having to listen to all the bad comments... i'm used it now lol

wiley

But whos gonna buy it :S wiley no offense dude, but ur prob the coolest lad about, but ur car is pants dude, it really looks awful, i wouldnt be seen driving it sorry dude imho

LY V6 with Recaros
I see this quite alot at Lakeside, I used to see it parked outside the Chinese in Linford. Good luck with the sale.

320d
Someone will buy it if the price is right, its just finding them, people enjoy modding there own cars, its beyond returning to standard