ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How hot does your valver run

Valver

Still a bit paranoid about this valver, my RT never used to run this hot, obviously bigger engine etc etc so at what level does everyone elses valver run at?

Skoda Fabia vRS

mine never sees half way either, low temp thermostat and fan switch, fairly new rad, and clean as a (green) whistle coolant

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

Never goes over half way.

Newish rad, low temp thermostat and switch.

Also flush the system with a hose every 6 months. Always a bit paranoid about coolant systems. Stems from my 5 turbo days.

Valver

hmm ok need to do a coolant flush then :( mine runs pretty much always over half way sometimes a bit higher!

3/4 and the fan is on!

Mine runs just above 1/4.
Incidently, my 1.2 ALWAYS sat just below 1/2.

Quote: Originally posted by Sami on 14 September 2005

hmm ok need to do a coolant flush then :( mine runs pretty much always over half way sometimes a bit higher!
Yep. Probably do wonders!

Zafira and GSXR
Gave mine a flush and no change, the rad is all clear aswell.

Normal driving it sits on the 2nd big notch just past half way and the first fan cuts in 2 digits more.

My mates on the other had that we also flushed at the same time sits dead centre on the gauge and the 1st fan just custs in out with the gauge not moving at all really.