ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long do Hancook V12 Evo's last ?

After doing some reading around i think i am going to give these a go, just wondered how soft they are compared with T1Rs ?

Cupra
They get great reviews. I have just bought a set of four. Have not used them before so can't help on the durability, but the lot over on Meganesport.net swear by them.

I have herd great things about them and i know Brown Bear (Warren) swears by them.

Megane R26
I've done 6K in mine and can see very little wear, maybe 1mm at most.

The Conti's I had before them lasted 8k!!

I think the Hankook's are better too.

i did PM Warren to ask, and he said (i think) that he'd done about 10k on his, including 3 track days, and that they still had tread when he shifted them on

they're good vfm; just bought a set. think i'll stick with them, providing they're not pap

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i did PM Warren to ask, and he said (i think) that he'd done about 10k on his, including 3 track days, and that they still had tread when he shifted them on

they're good vfm; just bought a set. think i'll stick with them, providing they're not pap

Where did you get yours from H?

I keep trying camskill but they've never got any in.

mine came from Camskill - £260 delivered for a set of four. guy told me they tend to keep several sets in stock

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
mine came from Camskill - £260 delivered for a set of four. guy told me they tend to keep several sets in stock

I'm assuming 16s?

I need 195/50/15s so i'm assuming they're more in demand??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't need any now as I got fed up of waiting I bought toyo's.

I'll get some next time though!

Had these on the rear about 1K miles, Great in the dry, Good in the wet. Want them on the fronts when the budgets wear out...

I expect that will last me a fair amount of time, Especially with me having a 1.2 slowmobil.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Ordered a set of 4 from Camskill myself - nearly half the price of the Conti's! Justgot to get them fitted now but reviews are all great. They were on a 2 week wait Dan. Different size obviously but can't take that long to get stock back in you'd hope.