ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long...

13 months (lucky for some), planning on keeping it for another 3 years (till Im 21) and then get a second hand 172

Megane 225

Almost 4 months. One thing that has surprised me is the build quality. It feels sturdy and not flimsy like my old Fiesta.

Less than a month! Not by much though. Still not had it out in the dry though yet, thats a day im looking forward too. Went out for a blast around the country lanes today in Leeds area, managed 26.6 miles per hour average. Man, the roads have got busy!

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 27 January 2004

erm.. 3 months.. i think. (but ive had 5 over the space of a year!)
SH*T thats almost as bad as me ??? 5 thou, i dont remember All of those :confused:

Only had my 172 a total of 3 months :(

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Ive had my 172 for.....

9 days :D Done just over a thousand miles in it :eek:

(It was 2nd hand tho, so the car is almost 10months)

Not a Clio anymore.....

Have had my RT for 71/2 years and has never broken down once! Sadly having to part with it :( as bought my Clio Elia 16v RSR 3 months ago :D.

Had the 172 for 3 months... now ive had the williams for about 6 months, done 6000 miles already in her too :eek:

Dont ever want to part with it... :oops: