ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how low can i go

1.4 clio rt

hi every one, i have a 1.4 rt with 17" toora t910 alloys. i want to lower it 40mm, but reckon the wheels are too wide to clear the arches when the body sinks the 40mm, any ideas short of getting smaller wheels, greatly appreciated. thanks, tom

Will go 55mm on 17s wiht valver front arches.....or get rid of the 17s and get 15s.

I ahve RT arches and only get scrubbing on oppersite lock, when the arch shaves bits off my tyre :oops:

as always it comes down to wheel size and more importantly offset, if you quote the offset of the wheels people will be able to give you more of an idea as to what you can do (if anything)

Im guessing he is running std offset, and you will need to grind most of the rear bumper mounting bracket off to stop the wheels scrubbing