ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many 2.0 Clios can one person have?

2005 Inferno 182
I'm sure there are people on here who have had more than me, but I think five is pretty good going. Just picked up an Inferno 182 FF today. Here is my life story in Clio's! :)

Bought brand new in 2002:

mk2172.jpg

Sold the above after a year to get a cheaper car and bought this:

willy3.jpg

Then bought this when it was about 3 years old:

mk1172.jpg

Went off Clios and bought different cars, before deciding that actually I did like Clios after all and bought this:

mk21722.jpg

Then sold the black one and went through a Civic Type R, WRX PPP, VX220 NA, Focus TDi (mistake!), another WRX PPP and then today bought this:

IMG_0143.jpg

Hoping I manage to go more than a year in this one before getting bored! This one seems to be standard bar a KTec Racing cat back exhaust. I wonder if someone on here owned it before me? Registration begins KV05???

Anyway, I was excited about the new car so just had to post it...thanks for looking!!!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
So money no object if you could have 1 of the cars you've owned, sat on your drive, which would it be??

2005 Inferno 182
So money no object if you could have 1 of the cars you've owned, sat on your drive, which would it be??

Either a brand new Clio Williams or a brand new VX220 (and a physio on 24 hour standby). Sadly money is an object, so a 182 will do just fine for now :)

DMS

A thirsty 172
IMG_0143.jpg

That actually looks Trophy red on my screen. Got me wondering whether I need to calibrate the screen now :S

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've had 4 now!

3 mk1's and a mk2 so judging by my past by the time I get up to the 200 I should have had 12 of them.

But by then they'll have made a clio 236 or something stupid

2005 Inferno 182
here in Argentina we have a guy who has 7 clio´s!!

Goddammit!!! Give me a couple of years....I've not had a chance to buy 197/200's yet.

The car looks trophy red because i used an iPhone to snap the picture. I can assured you it's genuine baked bean flavoured in real life.

And whoever was asking about the CTR and WRX PPP...the Civic I only kept for 6 months. I thought i liked it at first but when i got to know it I realized that what people say about the steering is true. Fantastic engine and gearbox but little else to go with it. The WRX with the PPP are great value, fast and pretty fun to drive (although a little too easy maybe?), but pretty awful on petrol, insurance, tracker, tyres, brakes etc. Only got rid of the last one for the 182 because I only did 2000 miles in the last six months because going to the petrol station was depressing me and the insurance was due!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Nice

I'll take the Williams out of that lot, thanks.

What a 3?

Actually yeh me too :eek:

Will have another one, one day but i'll not be trying to achieve perfection with that one!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've had 2 Clio Williams 3's, 2 Clio 182's and the missus has had a Clio 172 and a 182 as well.

They're alright.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Inferno always looks like a Trophy in pictures.

Makes it look an alright colour! ;)

Looks good mate.