ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many clio's?

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Just beeing nosey really, as i missed out on coming :(

How many Clio's took part this year then? i've noticed a complete lack of phase 1's in the pics...

Bus w**ker
Harpham and Scottish Stu both were there in their girls coloured Ph1s. Harpham's had eye lashes on FFS how could you no spot that? LOL My shed was there too and covered in revenge attack graffiti. Errrm that's about all I can say I remember about the cars there.

Harpham and Scottish Stu both were there in their girls coloured Ph1s. Harpham's had eye lashes on FFS how could you no spot that? LOL My shed was there too and covered in revenge attack graffiti. Errrm that's about all I can say I remember about the cars there.

Was this the one with the pattern on the drivers window?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I was surprised how many ph1 172's WERE there.! Good to see so many. I dont know owners names, but I think all colours were there with the exception of Black and possibly Blue :) Wish I had mine there tbh.