ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many Kwik fit men does it take

Q: How many kwik fit men does it take to check wheel Alignment???

A: Four!!! One to check it and Three to drool over my car!!!!

At least I got good sevice and the car got plenty of attention!!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH KWIK-FIT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo.......

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I take it youre into extreme sports taking it to kwik fit ???

like to live on the edge...LOL!!!

cant believe you took it to kwik fit... thats a clios worse nightmare!! i went to kwik fit once... pulled up wanting my tracking looked at, couldnt see one person who worked there over the age of 16.

Elite in essex sorted soon after, they have recently imported some mental laser tracking / camber system from Japan. Done the job nicely.

ive only had my alloys a few months from elite in essex, curbed them in the ice. do i have a case as they r under warrenty for them 2 fix it free?

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 13 March 2003

ive only had my alloys a few months from elite in essex, curbed them in the ice. do i have a case as they r under warrenty for them 2 fix it free?

i wouldnt hold your breath... in having said that there after sales are very good, why not give them a call. it would be the first company ive heard of that replaces your alloy inside the warranty if you scuff um.

i hit a kerb that day we had snow... lucky i was only doing 3mph, didnt do any "visual" damage hitting the kerb.. tracking still seems ok too.

Quote: Originally posted by rockport on 13 March 2003

cant believe you took it to kwik fit... thats a clios worse nightmare!! i went to kwik fit once... pulled up wanting my tracking looked at, couldnt see one person who worked there over the age of 16.

Elite in essex sorted soon after, they have recently imported some mental laser tracking / camber system from Japan. Done the job nicely.
Dont intend to go back for anything else..they quoted me £87 for one contisport tyre........!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 13 March 2003

Quote: Originally posted by myky16 on 13 March 2003

They threated to call the police if i had a my decat fitted. t**sers!
Eh?
apparently it is illegal to fit decats to cars made after july 1992? so they refused to fit it, when i asked if they knew any1 who would they threated to call the police. again... t**serS

customer- can you replace the tyres on my 6 month old 172

kwik fit- we,ve changed your tyres but noticed you need new shocks all round, brake discs and pads and a new cat

From what my mates whove been foolish enough to use them say they really are that bad, if its fitted to the car and they have it in stock theyll condem it- monkeys