ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many miles can you do in ur 182 on £20

BMW M3
Its 101ppl here so lucky to ge much over a 100 really. Thats 75% urban driving mind.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
£20 i would say about 80 miles if im lucky , i get 170 miles out of a full tank !
i only use the car every now and then its locked up in my garage most of the time .

Tangoed Works
I got 300 miles from £30 over the trax weekend, bit of london urban driving, high m/way speeds up there and then like 60 mph on the cruise all way back due to being loaded up with a set of Cobra Misanos. Usually 150-170 for £20. Really excellent for a 2.0. My old dynamique used to give 100 miles per tenner back in 2002 when petrol prices were considerably cheaper.

eo52vug said:
£20 i would say about 80 miles if im lucky , i get 170 miles out of a full tank !
i only use the car every now and then its locked up in my garage most of the time .
I was about to ask how but then I realised on a spirited drive from my house to Gatwick (25 miles) I can make a reasonable dent into a full tank! I'll let you know how much on Wednesday...