ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles can you do in ur 182 on £20

BMW M3
Its 101ppl here so lucky to ge much over a 100 really. Thats 75% urban driving mind.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
£20 i would say about 80 miles if im lucky , i get 170 miles out of a full tank !
i only use the car every now and then its locked up in my garage most of the time .

Tangoed Works
I got 300 miles from £30 over the trax weekend, bit of london urban driving, high m/way speeds up there and then like 60 mph on the cruise all way back due to being loaded up with a set of Cobra Misanos. Usually 150-170 for £20. Really excellent for a 2.0. My old dynamique used to give 100 miles per tenner back in 2002 when petrol prices were considerably cheaper.

eo52vug said:
£20 i would say about 80 miles if im lucky , i get 170 miles out of a full tank !
i only use the car every now and then its locked up in my garage most of the time .

I was about to ask how but then I realised on a spirited drive from my house to Gatwick (25 miles) I can make a reasonable dent into a full tank! I'll let you know how much on Wednesday...