ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles from your PE2's?

Titanium 182
just wondering how many miles people have got out of their michelin pilots on there 182's?

my cars just about to go on 21k now and the front tyres are around 1mm off the wear indicators the rears look hardly worn!

i think thats pretty good going!

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
lasted about 9k on the fronts when i had mine

did drive it like i stole it mind.

rears where about 20k ish

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
seem to be good wearing tyres then, i think il still get a few more miles out of mine yet!

a thirsty one
both front have been replaced but duw to puncture in one and a big pothole causing tire wall bulge on the other, they had loads tread left on them though and done about 13k at the time, rears done 21k and still look good.

25k on mine and they still have heapes left in them, i think ill get 35k from them, i dont drive to hard, basically to work and back every day and the occasional spirited run on the weekends, i do rotate my tyres frequently though and keep them inflated around 33-36 psi

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I go through front sets every 10-12k. Currently on my 3rd set @ 24k miles lol

Clio 182
just wondering how many miles people have got out of their michelin pilots on there 182's?

my cars just about to go on 21k now and the front tyres are around 1mm off the wear indicators the rears look hardly worn!

i think thats pretty good going!

I got about 24k out of my fronts and that included some track days.

Realised once I'd put the new ones on though I probably should have done it a bit sooner!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
8K on the front , 12k currently on the fronts which i swapped from the back and put the new ones on the back .

Clio 182 Trophy #193
First set of fronts did 21k, second set did 10k (Only replaced due to a bulge and a nail) Had about another 5mm left. Still on original rears tho! Might look to replace them soon tho just for the hell of it with the winter drawing in!