ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles / how much fuel !!!

Ok, after getting home last night I decided to see how far and how much.

My computer recorded a total of 1245 miles (from home) and I used 42.3 gallons of fuel (about 192 litres !!!)

Was definitely worth it !!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

i did 875, but not sure how much fuel i used... (dont have fancy computers to work it out for me hehe)

Meg on pistonheads £6995

V. envious of Scotland Tour (Aberdeen Uni graduate), but F*CK me - 50 gallons!

I could do 3500miles on that!!

Still love a V6 thou!

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 13 April 2004

1200 miles, 50 gallons of fuel. Shares in Shell will shortly be increasing
We need mr Discount man to organise some sort of discount deal. ;)

Then he needs to contact Parker to get us some decent pens.

Abarth 595 Trufeo

1368 miles door to door
dont want to think how much petrol I used

Had a brill time roll on next years trip

H

Tappd'd RS

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 13 April 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 13 April 20041200 miles, 50 gallons of fuel. Shares in Shell will shortly be increasing[/QUOTE]We need mr Discount man to organise some sort of discount deal. ;)Then he needs to contact Parker to get us some decent pens.

Cross make some lovely pens too, not to mention mont blanc ;)

Kathy - actually yes, I forgot my Shell points card. I think Id have earned a complete set of garden furniture, 18 tastfully coloured beach towels, some imitation crystal champagne glasses and 43 road atlases

Lee

BMW M2C

I got my plus points total through today. Pity Em used her card when it was her turn to pay or Id have more

Ive onl got enough for £20 off petrol I can live without all the other tat they offer!!! :(

I do have a 6 inch high pile of Optimax top trumps cards on my desk though.

Kathy - actually yes, I forgot my Shell points card. I think Id have earned a complete set of garden furniture, 18 tastfully coloured beach towels, some imitation crystal champagne glasses and 43 road atlases
Oh come on.. you got the star prize in the raffle! ;)

cant believe it, if you had said something I would have lent you mine for the weekend !!!!! ;)

1766 miles and 58.6 gallons @ 30.1 mpg <-- including about a tankful @ 19.9 mpg (chasing Yozza, Neil and Tony) :D

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

neil clocked over 1400 from his house then i had the 260 round trip from my house after!!!

the way neil drove that 182 it cost me £70!! and thats splitting it 4 ways!!!

was a good weekend but i cant leave my car at home again!! thanks kathy and wayne for organising it.

Lee

BMW M2C

He must have driven it hard seeing as he was 4 up and not having any problems keeping up and passing people. :D