ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many people on here own a sunflower 172??

Sunflower 172 :)
just wondering how many owners there is on here and wouldnt mind seeing a few pics of them :), owners be interested in a meet for them all???

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00422.jpg
Cheeky 1 with me mates fiesta :)
DSC00428.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Should of come down to Whitby last sunday, would of probably been the largest gathering on them yet lol

yeah i wish i had of, my stupid manager wudnt give me the day off as she was being a c*w and the shop was dead :mad:, good meet??

182 FF
I think i am really going to have to dig out the pennies and get a sunflower 172, although the name sounds uber sausage lover the cars just looks so dam good!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hadn't seen those pics before! WOW!

Definitely a rival to craigs more modded one.

loving the pics guys all looking so clean :) got my ph2 bumper to get painted and put on :D also getting a cup spoiler to go with but keeping the ph1 side strips kinda like them unpainted. yeh i do the worst threads :( lol

Thanks ali :)

Ph2 bumper has always been a no no for me on the 3 ph1s ive owned more so on my two sunflowers, ph2 rear lights is all ive got on my 1st one as i want that more original & ive put ph2 side strips on the new bus but its going to be more of a fast rd/track based car, ill have to get some pictures took of it

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thanks ali :)

Ph2 bumper has always been a no no for me on the 3 ph1s ive owned more so on my two sunflowers, ph2 rear lights is all ive got on my 1st one as i want that more original & ive put ph2 side strips on the new bus but its going to be more of a fast rd/track based car, ill have to get some pictures took of it

You well sir?

Andy has no room to comment he drives an oil burner now!!! :p

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
hummmmmmm, add phase 2 rear bumper, phase 2 side strips, darker wheels and carbon mirrors off the sub and that one would look alright ;)

SNC10502.jpg

I own Middo's old bus now, it got stripped of all its bling pretty much and was in a bit of a state when I bought it needed all sorts doing to it. Heard a few myth's before I bought it that the engine was fooked, but after owning now for 3 months it pulls like a train and doesn't use a drop of oil even after a trackday.

Got it back to a 'reasonable' standard now but no where near how Mark use to have it and problaby never will be.

25042010248.jpg

18062010266.jpg

172track2.jpg

Stagecoach Ticket
think its like 28 irrc remember sold in the UK its a stupidally low figure what ever it is

best colour for the PH1 no idea why so many people picked silver