ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many RS Clio's left in a certain colour/Monaco 172 Owners?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I was wondering how many Monaco Clio's were originally imported into the UK and how many are left now.

I own 2 Monaco's and was wondering how many are left out there as we all know LY tax is horrid and now Flamers are on the rise, especially PH1 flamers (or just every PH1 in general)

I'm sure there was a document on how many different colours of V6 were imported but can't remember if there was a document for the 172/182 market. There is also www.howmanyleft.com but this doesn't show the different colours and only has the option for 172 cup :(

Any help appreciated, also if you own a Monaco I'd like to create a list of all the people that own one and the reg numbers.

1.MX03 UZG - dCi_rep
2.VU53 RXA - dCi_rep

Cheers

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 167

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Is there any way to tell how many are left of those sold. I would imagine a lot have been crashed or broken. A fair few appear to end up in France!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Is there any way to tell how many are left of those sold. I would imagine a lot have been crashed or broken. A fair few appear to end up in France!

Was thinking the same mate.

Would love to know how many are genuinely left as I can imagine a lot have been binned off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk