ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much are my Seats worth

Fabia vrs tdi
My rs 182 seats possible the fronts too? Going to strip my car get trophy seats. Need a rough idea and also what other seat would be nice in my rb 182

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'd get anything apart from trophy seats, yes they look great but they dont support you as much as I'd hoped on the base of the seat, also everyone has them and its boring seeing yet 'another' set of recaro's

Evo VIII MR seats are lovely and really hug you on the base, I think steve with the 172 cup has some in his

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Trendlines are a waste of cash. Not that supportive, not low enough. Although the extendable base will hold a bottle of wine. Which is nice.

Fabia vrs tdi
I need to sell what I have first and i need to know the new seats fit perfect. My wife thinks the cars for sale but shhh she will never know LOL I'll just advertise it at £10k

Fabia vrs tdi
It's not lying it will be for sale just for silly money and if someones silly enough to pay it great :)

I have a hound so don't know if stripping the whole car is a good idea but I'd like to