ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much are/were yozzasport 182 exhausts new?

clio 182
There so much second hand cos the genuine YOZZA is very rare! I have a genuine myself and yhe btm exhaust sounds nothing like or as good as the genuine Yozza as it has a silencer. The genuine yozza is the best sounding exhaust for the mk2 clio by far... 300 is a good price for how rare original ones are... I got mine cheap of s friend so I'm lucky but I think they fetched quite cheap when they were first made

uploadfromtaptalk1446279767638.jpg

Having removed mine.....its not hard to see why these are so popular. Welds are flawless! Weigh nothing! And cleans up like new

Last edited:
We made a mix;
  • Some were silenced centre sections, some unsilenced. All were sub 92db when new. IF they are a lot louder now that will likely be because the wadding has burned out.
  • In about 2006 we changed the wadding in the them to try to reduce the reverb at 70/75mph.
  • Saleswise, there were about 220 units sold over the period 2003-2010
  • Pricewise, they did vary somewhat - this was due to me buying in varying volumes, the huge increases in the price of steel over that time, and the pricing of the laser-cut flanges. I think the lowest that we ever offered them was 399 inc a decat, 359 system alone, but the normal RRP was 439 or thereabouts, maybe 459 with a de-cat - it was a long while ago now.
  • We did about 10 that had alternative tips, which were special orders - slash cuts, plain straight cut pipes amongst others.
  • If the system EVER hangs off, change the exhaust mounts, having loosened off the whole system.
  • The flanges were the only bit that I have ever seen any wear on the whole system (apart from wadding/silencing material)
  • The "BTM system" was the exact system, when Fred (YozzaSport) went to set up the workshop (BTM Performance), he was the only person to sell them, apart from Ktec trying to get in on the act for a few months sometime in 2010 when I came to Australia.
  • We never tried to make them cheaply (manufacturing) as I always wanted everyone to know that we made quality products, be they exhausts, or be they the V6 Clio Throttle Body Manifolds - unfortunately, everything that has quality has a price, and I wasn't going to sacrifice on quality.
/y0z

Clio 200 Raider
Ive just bought a 182 again and its got a yozza on it. I had to put cat back on as it was too loud with decat lol.

Would i be right in thinking now i have the cat back on it should be ok noise legel wise on tracks?
I havent tested the sound yet but the cat has made it a bit quieter but still purposeful which is what i like

It should be, but it could be a 10 year old system now - it might not look like it, but it will certainly be 5 years. The wadding makes a big difference.
/y0z

It is a complete like for like replacement for the standard cat - so anything that is a standard fitment de-cat will work.

/y0z