ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HOW MUCH !! Clio Trophy

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
:eek: :eek:
Gravells Renault ,Kidwelly today!
s5032826rc6.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yeah 10k would be about right imo. 13k is near what most peeps paid new isn't it? (through friends and family etc)

Various
Even £10k is a bit steep.

Local dealer has one in at £8700 with less than 20 k miles on it

With R27s now at £14k standart 197 will take a dive second hand, when that happens no way is anyone going to take a 182 over a 197 if they are close on price.

Tangoed Works
The noobers Renault Ilford had a non cup packed silver 182 04 plate up for 10999 for last 2 weeks. Theyve now dropped to £8999. imagine if some poor sucker picked it up at the previous price.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Dealers near me still selling them at £11K+, don't hang around either.

Ultra Red Megane 175
When I was looking for a Trophy a few months back I noticed one in Gravells at the time, they had it up for £12995 with around 20k on the clock. Suffice to say I didn't bother to ring them.

I also had a quick look in Swansea Renault around the same time on the enterprise park as I was passing. They had a late registered 172 on an 04 plate with 12k on the clock, they wanted £9.4k for it, I laughed in the salesman's face.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's from a dealer. They are entitled to base their pricing on some random calculation like their shoes size times the number of doughnuts they eat in a year divided by the square root of the number of time Mr. T says "SUCKA!" in Series 1 of the A-Team.

D.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
look for the clio ;)

http://www.castlegarage.com/sports.htm

This is a garage near me.

Its pretty clean tbh, only done 40k, nice colour too. Its been at this garage for around 4 yrs!!!! It was @ 8.5k last year!!!!!. I paid 7.5 for my 2002 Cup with 30k back in 2004.............

This car will now be due cambelt due to age as well!!!

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
I test drove a DC2 Integra Type-R at a Honda dealership in Kendal that had 70000 miles on and was up at £12995. I went away and bought one a year newer with 30000 miles privately for £9325. That free coffee costs a fortune....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The golf on that page has been there for 18 months.I looked at it before i bought a highline...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
its shocking tbh, i cant see how that garage makes money. That A3 has also been there 3 yrs, its a mates old one, thraped within an inch of its life, had a bleed on it ;)