ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much clio will 10k get me..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Totally clueless about all this stuff but I like to get a lot of bang for my buck, as everyone does..
What could I expect to get for around 10k.
Cheers in Advance

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
10K would get you a lovely example 200 these days.

59 plate with Cup pack and Recaros.

Audi A5
Depends what mk your want, if you went for a mk2 you could get a Clio with a massive spec! If a mk3 then maybe not so much.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Im brand new guys so any advice would be much appreciated.. Those V6's look awesome... Need to google some pics!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I would go for a mint low mileage trophy 182 and spend a few grand on it. Then u will have an awesome car

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I would go for a mint low mileage trophy 182 and spend a few grand on it. Then u will have an awesome car

Don't know enough to modify it myself.. Id prefer something thats been done rather than do it myself.. I suppose it would help if I knew the right people but Im brand new to all this fun stuff..

Rusty Cup
Easiest way to tell the hi spec and low spec 200 apart is to look at the door strips. Hi spec is colour coded and black plastic is low spec. Recaro seats are a nice option some say the standard seats are fine but I love my recaros they help make the car feel that extra bit special.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Easiest way to tell the hi spec and low spec 200 apart is to look at the door strips. Hi spec is colour coded and black plastic is low spec. Recaro seats are a nice option some say the standard seats are fine but I love my recaros they help make the car feel that extra bit special.

Good Advice, thanks

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Clio 200 spec is

cup chassis
speedlines black
spoiler ( not GT )
Recaros

nice to haves
carbon pack
projectors
monitor

avoid
200 cups and non cup pack cars
GT spoiler
anthricite pack

best colours
storm grey
glacier white
liquid yellow

worst faults
steering rack
gearbox
brakes binding.

s

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Clio 200 spec is

cup chassis
speedlines black
spoiler ( not GT )
Recaros

nice to haves
carbon pack
projectors
monitor

avoid
200 cups and non cup pack cars
GT spoiler
anthricite pack

best colours
storm grey
glacier white
liquid yellow

worst faults
steering rack
gearbox
brakes binding.

s

Cheers..

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

Not really, that just distinguished between standard (colour coded) and cup (black)

a well specced one has
has colour coded door strips (standard car)
red brakes (cup chassis)
recaros
climate control (digital screen on centre consol)
spoiler (cup/gt/sprint)
retrofitted projector lights
speedline alloys