ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much Could I Get For This

Clio 1.2 16v Y plate, 36,000, soon to have service.

Mods:

Piper X Induction Kit With K-TEC Relocation Kit
K-TEC Racing Cat Back Zorst Twin
17" OZ Super Turismos GT on TOYO Proxies
Dropped -60mm On PI Springs
PAGID Pads With Brembo MAX Discs
SilverVision Bulbs All Round
Some Ice
Clio Sport Sticker (+15 BHP)
TOAD A606
172 Interior Door Handles
Fully colour coded
182 Cup Spoiler
Side Skirts

I know the mods wont make a bit of difference to some people, but it can be reverted to standard anyway, except colour coding.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1103802442__DSCF0646.jpg

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1104352538__MyClio48.jpg

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Quote: Originally posted by GeeUK on 19 January 2005
Clio 1.2 16v Y plate, 36,000, soon to have service.

Mods:

Clio Sport Sticker (+15 BHP)

15 BHP ? got got RR to prove this ;) I thought max was 6 in rare cases. Good luck with your next motor mate.

sell it as it is, looks good and some one would surely snap it up!

i know its insurance and everything but why do we bother with 1.2s i got a new shape corsa 1.2 sxi for my first and they dont take long to get bored of do they!

i sold my corsa 2 years ago when its was just less than 2 years old for 4700 and i paid 9k for it i think!

with 1.2 cars it easier for most poeple to go and get financed up and take advantage of the free insurance making them hard to sell or at least it thats what i think.

tiTTy & SV650

£4200 seems low, but I guess 1.2 clios are quite common eh - not like yours though.

Sell it for £5k ono and buy a 106gti or something

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Well ive been offered 5.7k for mine...So...U mite get around the 4.8-5k. Mint car.

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 19 January 2005

£4200 seems low, but I guess 1.2 clios are quite common eh - not like yours though.

Sell it for £5k ono and buy a 106gti or something
Good idea, but I dont wanna drop too many regs. What placte could I get for £5000?

Thanks for the comment MOTORSPORT. Urs aint too bad either ;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

98 R 106 gtis go for 4k or less I believe....should be able to get a newer model if you look carefully.

Remapped derv Golf

Sadly you very rarely get your money back on mods Gee.

Although I have to say your 1.2 is proberbly the nicest in the club (that and Spammys) imo.

Mods are tasteful and it doesnt have wiff of Chav about it.

Id count that as a lovely first car.

and of course fit some Turinis.;)

Get a C2 VTS mate.

Dont want to be taking out another loan or getting anything on finance mate.

A pug GTI is 120bhp isnt it and C2 VTS 125? nowt in it is there?

So in theory, with the money I get from the Clio I should be able to get a Pug 106? Oh and what is the Quick Silver? Same bhp?

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by GeeUK on 19 January 2005

Dont want to be taking out another loan or getting anything on finance mate.

A pug GTI is 120bhp isnt it and C2 VTS 125? nowt in it is there?

So in theory, with the money I get from the Clio I should be able to get a Pug 106? Oh and what is the Quick Silver? Same bhp?
A 106 GTi (or Saxo VTS) is 120bhp (or 130bhp if you find a lucky one) but it weights next to nothing so I think its about 1.5 secs quicker to 60 than a C2. I think the C2 VTS engine is similar but with a new head to get round current emissions rules. EVO did give the C2 VTS a very good write up a few months back.

No a 106 Quiksilver is a 1.4 8v with only 75bhp and the standard 106 chassis (same as Saxo Westcoast or Furio). Nippy little thing but total rubbish compared to a GTi. Its named Quiksilver after the clothes company.

H22A7 Accord Type R

call me a stubborn person but i would tell anyone to FOOK OFF that said any less than 5K minimum ;)

LY 200

I reckon around 4k tbh mate!!!

A buddy of mine got a spick spam x plated RSI with everything 172 for just short of 5k just over a year ago!!!

Cars and depreciation eh!!!:sick:

Shhh

My 1.2 16v Expression on a Jul 02 plate went for £3600 with 33k on the clock. I think you looking at £3600 as it is matey if its been serviced, if not even less.