ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any ideas how much I could get for this?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Thinking of selling my install to get a bit of cash.

dsc00100pj2.jpg

dsc00101sz8.jpg

dsc00102ke6.jpg

Kenwood 12" sub
Kenwood 600W amp
Wiring kit
Stealth box
Panel for opposite side to mount amp on (keeps things tidy)

Cost me £560 when I had it done but that included a £130 headunit and labour. I was thinking around £200.....does this sound about right?

C

clvs2222

you'll be very lucky if you sell it anywhere near £200, not the best quality stuff and the mounting board for the amp looks very DIY.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
you'll be very lucky if you sell it anywhere near £200, not the best quality stuff and the mounting board for the amp looks very DIY.

Agreed, id be willing to pay just over the hundred mark for that tbh. If the gaps around the mounting board were filled and it sat smooth then would be worth a bit more.

Didnt u only put this in a few weeks back?? i remember seeing a thread where this was being put in. Why u getting rid?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
no, may be getting me confused with soemone else, got it a year ago.

need some money tbh

1.2 TCE Clio Dynamique S
dsc00100pj2.jpg

With the amp, drill some holes through the mounting panel just before where they need to be collected. Feed the cables through and it will look 100% better.

If you paid a professional to do it then I'm suprised that they didn't do that themselves.

Ignore the pic quality but this gives an example of how it improves the look of an install (taken from my 72 VW beetle)

speakers1.gif

Hidden wires FTW!

Wiltsteve