ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to sell car for?

RB 197 Cup
Dont know if i should be putting this in here. Anyway im looking to sell my car in the near future and dont know how much to put it up for.

Its a 2003 1.2 16v Dynamique Billabong 60000 miles with mods listed below

Full Colour coding
172 rear bumper
172 front grille
172 replica side skirts
Fk coilover kit fitted by K-Tec
Exhaust fitted by K-Tec
17" Konig E-Racer in hyper grey
Gradient window tints

Can someone please give me a realistic idea?

Attachments

• DSCF1007.jpg
    DSCF1007.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF1009.jpg
    DSCF1009.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 90
The modifications limit your market and don't add any real value, you would get more money returning it to standard and selling the parts off seperately.
It looks very nicely done and I quite like it but those wheels and the coilovers are probably worth abit.
I think you would be looking at around £3250-3500.

Integra Type-R DC2
As above, you'd do well to just return it to standard and sell the main mods on. Most people will be wary of buying a modified car, simply becasue they associate it with bad driving. No one wants a car thats been thrased. Its high mileage aswell, so that might hurt the price, but its looks tidy and well kept, so shouldnt see a problem with getting 3k+ for it.

Clio v6
It's a 2003 1.2 16v Dynamique Billabong 60000 miles

See what Parkers guide suggests.

Forget any changes you have made to the car. They are financially lost now. You may find many people would rather the car was standard saving all the bother of removing your taste in mods.

Focus MK2 1.8TDCi
I got £2200 for my 1.2 16v poverty spec expression, in average condition to a dealer. Couldn't have got more private, as it was shagged.