ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much do you reckon?

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
hey guys,sorry im posting in this section but for some reason its not allowing me to post in the cars for sale!! ive got a renault clio 1.2 grande its in good condition and its done 57000 miles,any body got any ideas how much i would get for it. 6x9's and a decent head unit(sony exploder) with the price as well. thanks xx:D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
its cos ure not a member, only a user, u need to pay a fiver haha. I would be intersted to see ppls opinions to. I have same but 37000 miles gr8 cond

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
how rude larfin at me lol.how do i go about bein a member then cuz i havent had any email or anythin? x

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
ummmm, go to like shop i thnk then it will be there or try and buy sumink and it will say u need to be a member, click here to enter. Its a fiver for a year. But u can use all areas of it. And no more laughin hahaha. I bought my car form auction for 1700, but i went on auto trader and put in my details it said maybe get around 1900-2100 if ure lucky so ures little less.

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
ive got alloy wheels as well but im gettin a new corsa so im gona put it on them.where did you get this idea bout fit girls drivin clio's? x

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
images
ive only got this one of my alloys.there oz titans 16".cant put any on of my car says i cant do it :( x

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
ive got one on the front left cuz an ambulance came up the road and i had to get it up the curb but i didnt turn the wheel enuf,well pissed off only had them 2weeks as well x

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
elo agen ppl.im getting a corsa 1.8 sri its well yummy 8 secs 0-60.you know i wud wup ya asses lol x

Renault clio 1.2 mk2
yep dame right,gonna show boys that girls can have fast cars as well,dnt say i cant drive though.i beat a golf 1.4 the other day ha ha he was well gutted cudnt hold it round the roundabout hehe!!! x