ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much dynamat?

Chocolate Bar™
will be removing my rear seats this week as im off work and got plenty of time. before i board and retrim the back how much dynamat would i need? looking to do the entire area, so all the boot and the area under the rear bench.

been looking at incaraudio and ebay, is there anywhere else you could suggest i look?

mark.

LY 182
just a thought, i cant see what the point of removing the rear seats is if you are just gonna fill it with boards sound deadening and loads of other weight?

Chocolate Bar™
maybe i'm doing it for looks and practicality over weight saving as the roll cage will compensate for the loss of weight from the rear seats.

anybody got any actual suggestions to my initial problem?

Chocolate Bar™
Thanks, think i'm sorted now anyway, a trip to donnington market paid off :approve:

VRS
you will need a fair wack, i used 2 packs just on the boot floor and thats without the wheel well

i cant remember the brand but when i got my dynamat extreme a few of the audio geeks gave me the name of another brand with make the same stuff but its half the price of dynamat, i struck a deal on some dynamat extreme though :D

Chocolate Bar™
been looking at brown paper iirc, and fatmat extreme which looks like being £70.

however ive got some 12mm wood, 1'' thick foam, and my leather to go in. so will review it after that little lot :D

Chocolate Bar™
only bought the bloody foam because he likes a bit of luxury. i'm planning on attaching his lead to the cage :approve: