ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for a mint 172 Cup?

Leon Cupra R 225
How much are mint 172 Cup's going for these days? I need an idea of the top I should expect to pay. Anyone bought one recently? Was it mint? How much did you pay?

Come on guys, feedback needed

Cheers, Tom

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
there was a topic the other day about this but my guess is about 6500-7000.

Leon Cupra R 225
^ ah lame. I can never be bothered to look what with the site so slow. cheers for that though mate :)

Leon Cupra R 225
^ Coming down :) And Mike's would have been no expense spared etc and mechanically superb most likely. which is what I'll be looking at

Golf GTI PP Mk7
7k but its gotta be a absolute mint, showroom condition gold plated example. i paid 6.5k for mine a year ago in gd nick with 21k miles on it. A decentish 50k miles example can be had for 5.5k-6k now tho.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i spoke to some dude at renault in the summer, he said mine was worth about 7- 7.5k so 6.5 -7 is about right.

Polo GTi
I have seen loads this last few weeks arounf the 6-7k mark, non were mint, and none were worth the 7k, bit of a pisser really, I have cash burning a hole in my pocket :D

clio 172 cup
id want 6500 for mine but its not for sale im keeping it for a long long time im trying to keep it at least five years, ive done three and a bit so far maybe ill keep it longer? the urge to mod it properly is growing though.

172 cup
good thing for u matey is there is loads out there for sale just picked one up at 6200 with 30k on... try looking at as many as poss really and you will soon find the right one:approve: