ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much for a smashed up cup?

www.renparts.co.uk
A scrappers near me who mainly deals with selling on write offs but also in parts has a 172 cup wth a bad rear end smash mainly rear quarter damage. i would say it was a cat a or b.. Interior is nackered but front end and 3 wheels are fine. What sort of money do you think i should offer for such a car. i intend on breaking it. If he wants too much how much would you offer for front bumper, wings, and the 1 intact sideskirt.. also 3 turnini's?
thanks
josh

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Why on gods green earth would you want one side skirt & three wheels???

I dont think they could legally sell you the car if its a cat A or B, they're for break only and think you would have to be a registered breaker for them to be allowed to transfer the car to you!

£1.5k.
I'm unsure or catagories but for £1.5k you can strip the engine and box etc and put them in another sheel then the other bits ie bodywork you can sell to none RS owners who want the RS body kit.

www.renparts.co.uk
superfastdan said:

rofl at you mate... you have seen how much turini's go for on their own on ebay have you not?

oh and one skirt was missing as it got damaged.. again complete bodywork other than the rear bumper and 1 sideskirt...

182, GTR, C63
Hmm sounds familiar smacked one into a conrete flower bed backwards a year ago. Bit of front end damage and left door is f*cked left wheel f*cked pretty much wrecked had a cliosport sticker in middle or rear window and 2 twin exhausts incase it was this one. If so ive still got spare key n lockin wheel nuts but i gues theres loadsa dead cups out there so could be anyones.....

R35 GTR
superfastdan said:

sideskirts are around £80 from renault, drivers side more expensive than passenger.

turinis are worth a few quid too.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Cat A cars have to be crushed, and Cat B cars can only have the parts sold from them, so it seems very unlikely that you will be able to buy the car from him if its either of these.