ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for an Exalto tyre in the UK?

Does anyone know how much a 195/50/15 Michelin Pilot Exalto is in the UK (from say Micheldever). I'm in New Zealand and we can't get them at all (so the car is currently running Plonko Morongo Dongo's or something) so I'm considering shipping one out to go with my unused spare one?

Also is it okay to run two new Exalto's on the front and the part worn Morongo Dongo's on the rear?

About 120 quid last time I bought some - nothing to stop you running the old tyres at the back, but it won't be fun in the wet and you could get caught by a bit of surprise oversteer!

Surely there's some good local NZ options??

Matt

Monaro VXR
When i looked for me last time they were £114 each in a 17" 205 / 50 tyre didnt matter on ratings they were all the same price. so would think the 16" ones would be a bit cheaper.

However should always install new tyres on the rear and move the others to the front. Reason being as explained above can result in suprise oversteer due to the front end having more grip than the rear.

2002 Clio Sport 172
Do you have anyone in the UK that can get them and send or are you hoping for a mail order company? Just kwikfit are doing a deal on them currently, but you;d have to have somone over here to get them and send.