ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much for lowering??

as above, how much should i be paying for someone to lower my car by about 35-40mm? and where is there in leeds to get it done?? swear i live in worst place for cheapish bodyshops!!

thinking 40mm and Has's set of mint 172 wheels will complete the look... opinions welcome....

DSC02075.gif

cheers jamie

M2 Competition
If thats a 1.2 16v you'll need to lower it by 60mm to get the same effect as a set of apex on a sport, as they sit higher than the sports as standard.

Clio 172mk2
ye im from near leeds quotes are shocking , prices ranged from 100-150 for coilovers fitting .in end i let fred do it in birmingham . yer best place would be a local smallish garage or get a mate to do it

clio 172 cup
save the money and do it yourself mate,just lowered my cup 30mm on apex springs.Never done anything like that before but it was so easy.Saved myself 120 pounds to go towards my remap.There must be some guide how to do it in the club somewhere

A well built VW
40mm is a good compormise for an everyday driver , Go to one of the tyre place and see if they will do it cheaper for you i used national tyres once when i had some done £50 , its not too hard a job and a set of spring clamps is around £20 which is the main tool you will need and an afternoon