ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much for my clio 172??

172 Cup 2003
It's not up for sale just yet going to get it looking and feeling perfect bu here is some info about my sexy machine.

Black 172 With silver gardini stripes
3 owners.
I've had since November 2005
Before me it was the events manager for KISS fm.
he done120miles per day all motorway hence the mileage. I just used it to drive to see my GF in uxbridge.
80k miles (literally all motorway).
Full set of Justmatz Duluxe set of mats black with clio sport logo in silver
White lockwood dials.
Colourcoded engine cover.
Powerflow exhust with lifetime guarenty.
ITG panel filter.
Fox racing 3evo racing wheels with locking nuts and locking valves (currently silver but need spraying after referb).
Snooper S2 Neo will be included.
Renault boot luggage net.
Renault boot tidy.
All the usual bits of kit eg aircon, 6disc alpine changer, also light front side lights ultra bright, interior is lovely just two bits to mention slight wear on drivers seat and right thumb hold on steering wheel.

I have had no mechcanical problems with this car I've had the cam belt changed at 64k, Just last week I've had 4 x F1 eagles GDS3 fitted, Also last year Had Brand new Discs and Pads. Always serviced approx every 6/7k. Got every receipt past and present and full history. HPI Cleared

The History of the car
No incidents prior to me owning.
Brought in November 2005
Hit some ice in December 2005 and clipped a kurb Hence the alloys and new lower arm and subframe fully replaced....dont worry this was procourtionary for my peace of mind.
29th May 2006...tit from renault put a dent it my rear bumper with a kangoo are replaced and fixed.

View attachment 23915

View attachment 23916

just want to know what sort of price should i expect as it will prob be up within next 8weeks ( personal plate not included)

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just my opinion, but take the stripes off. I'd sell the matts seperate.
I'd say £5kish

172 Cup 2003
Cheers Guy will get my plate off on thursday and the last bits done and next month put her up

172 Cup 2003
Ps its prob best if the stripes come off isn't it....will appeal to more people i guess if they want them they'll put them on?