ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

It's getting to the time when I need a change. Probably not the time to sell but if it's going to fetch a good price then maybe.

Owned from new.....

02/51 172 Iceburg. 31K ONLY!!/new battery/cam belt/12mths mot/12 months tax/2 new tyres others more than half to go/ktech exhaust/Eibach coils/no paint work all original and in tiptop condition.

What's it worth

Mondeo 2.0LX & Volvo V50

Just for some guidance for those trying to sell.

I sold my wife's 182 in October. Had it on here (unofficially ;)), Autotrader and Pistonheads. Was 04-54, black, cup suspension but not alloys, 63k with FSH (all but one main dealer) and had had both belts already changed.

In the end it made £4250 on E-bay with just the one bid. All the others, especially Pistonheads, was a waste of time. Kept getting idiots wanting to swap absolute pieces of junk.

In short, be realistic. The car market is well and truly knackered. Was at the auctions the other day where 55-plate ex-fleet Vectras with average miles were making less than £3000!

Meant had cup suspension & wheels but not spoilers :eek:

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

It's getting to the time when I need a change. Probably not the time to sell but if it's going to fetch a good price then maybe.

Owned from new.....

02/51 172 Iceburg. 31K ONLY!!/new battery/cam belt/12mths mot/12 months tax/2 new tyres others more than half to go/ktech exhaust/Eibach coils/no paint work all original and in tiptop condition.

What's it worth

At the moment only worth what someone will offer, not a lot!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

ok guys,

nov 2006 197. only option was metallic paint - nimbus.

29k on the clock.

price? I was thinking maybe 8k? or am i well off the mark?

120d M-Sport
Re: how much do i ask for it

£1800 i'd say, they aint hard to sell, people giving prices here want it for thmeselves :rasp:

Well personally i would hold out for £1800. The PH2 dont look half as mean and are more common, there only worth more because there newer but they look soft lol

335i touring

thinking of selling up, its an cup packed 04 silver 182, done 34k, fsh, factory fit sat nav, immaculate condition, 6 disc autochanger all the usual spec. whats it worth these days?

Celica and Raptor.
Rough Value of Clio 182?

Hi All.

My Dads considering selling his 182, And just wondered how much you lot would think Its worth?

Its a 55 plate.
Roughly 68,000 time he comes to sell It will be about 70,000, He bought It on somthink silly like 11,000 I think. He does alot of millage for work.
FSH.
Excellent condition!!
1 pervious owner.

Heres a couple of pics of It....

DSC00155.jpg
DSC00152.jpg

Any advice etc would be great Thanks.

Audi TT 3.2 V6

Cup packs are slightly lower and wider track. anthracite coloured wheels and a different spoiler and a splitter fitted.

O

omfglol

I have a monaco blue FF 172, mint condition, 40k miles on clock. any ideas on prices? gotta say id be looking for 4.5k upwards....closer to 5k tbh, as i paid 5.5k for it. what do you guys recon? am i dreaming wanting that for it?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

I have a monaco blue FF 172, mint condition, 40k miles on clock. any ideas on prices? gotta say id be looking for 4.5k upwards....closer to 5k tbh, as i paid 5.5k for it. what do you guys recon? am i dreaming wanting that for it?

Plate?

O

omfglol

ahh sh*t didnt put that on, its a 53 plate.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

if the belts are done your looking around 4250 or less im afraid. thats the way the market is

O

omfglol

yeah all belts etc are changed.....tell the truth im after a yellow one lols, ones come up but its a phse one. done 15k more miles, and is 3 years older and the dealers on about a str8 swap, but ive told them to gtfo. what would any of you reccommend if i was to go ahead and maybe make an offer to the guy? demand all belts are changed etc is an obvious must, also mentioned getting abit of monies back, said hed consider it but as we all know dealers are out to make money not give it away. what you recon?

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member

What do you guys rekon the following is worth:

2003 '53' PH2 Flame red 172FF, FRSH Cambelt done earlier this year, 56k, 3 owners (one of which is my parents) Real nice condition paint, although alloys are a bit mashed.

£4500 about right?

Anyone got any thoughts?

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member

Yeah that does help mate, cheers. Looks like im getting fleeced!

clio 172 cup

Selling 2001 ph2 172, Its black with 79K on the clock, Just had belts replaced and MOT till 12/09. Wheels are all slightley kurbed and usual wear on drivers seat and steering wheel. Few paint chips and some small marks on rear quarter.
Just had a little boy so need something bigger with a proper boot otherwize id keep it. Ive owned it since feb 07 and its never let me down.
MOT and belt change cost around £1200, so everything is in good working order. Any advise on what to ask would be great, cheers guys
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member

Any ideas on 53' 172 cup both belts just done, FSH 1 0wner 32000mls ss/exhaust very clean and tidy?

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
how much is my clio worth?

there probably alot of these threads around and people probably get bored of them, but due to the current climate my mrs and all her work collegues (about 400) are getting laid off, thus meaning i might have to carry her ass and put her to work on the street lol, in all seriousness tho i might have to look into getting rid of the toy, tho i dnt know how much it would be worth?

basics are
car on 89k
engine on 69k
428 cams
omex 600 ecu
jenvey boddies
ktec engine mounts
gdi short rad and fan
ktec decat
powerflow cat back
de airconed
custom helix padle clutch
ast track coilovers
ast topmounts
painted oz f1s
888 tyres
rc6 front pads on brembo disks
rc5 rears on gen ren disks and new bearings 5k ago
braided brake hoses
lightly stripped interior
sd cage from mark fish motorsport
single side mount bucket seat
has the ali bonnet
good condition exterior
loads of stuff ive forgoten
recipts for nearly 8k in modification and parts

is used on track and is built to do it and to get you there and back, would be a shame to sell but with a house to pay for it might come to it. very well looked after, always warmed up and cooled down.

a few of you know the car, would like to hear what its worth, makes over 200bhp and is a hoot to drive

let me know

Last edited:
  A4 oil burner !!!

Every one slates modified cars stating they won't get any extra for the mods blah de blah ! But i am sure yours is an exception to the rule Adeyspec racing!
God knows how much you will get for it but sold my 53' plate 172 cup (47k) last month which had the following;
FSH
H&R's
Brembo max front discs with pagid blue pads(just fitted)
standard rear discs with greenstuff pads
428's
Ktec stealth with sports cat
ITG panel filter
Silicone induction elbow
RS Tuning remap

I was happy i got bang on £5k for her!!

Is that a good deal???

Last edited:
  A4 oil burner !!!

Think i saw yours at GDI a while back. Looked good bud !
Would make an ideal track car for someone and save them shed loads in doing the mods themselves!!! Good luck with the sale (that is if you decide to get rid:) )

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member

probably was, wasnt long ago in there having cams fitted? might just stash her in the rents garage for a while to save pennies

O

omfglol

ok guys, i currently have a 53 plate monaco blue FF 172. its done 42k miles, cambelt done etc, pretty much mint apart from a small spec on the rear bumper. interiors all spot on, everything works. also has full service history. been quoted 4k by a dealer but cant help think im getting raped so if i decide to sell, gna try and do it private. how much do you guys recon i shd list it for?if i was to sell id hope for somewhere in the margin of 4750-5k....or am i dreaming?

Clio 182 trophy

clio 182 trophy
red
27k with full dealer history just been serviced
brank new brakes all round
cat bat ss exhaust
itg panel filter
interior is mint
exterior is in excellent condition

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

clio 182 trophy
red
27k with full dealer history just been serviced
brank new brakes all round
cat bat ss exhaust
itg panel filter
interior is mint
exterior is in excellent condition

05 or 55?

Had the aux belt done? -£300
Want a quick or slow sale?

Slow £6500/7200

Quick!! seen them go for £6K or less:mad:

ok guys, i currently have a 53 plate monaco blue FF 172. its done 42k miles, cambelt done etc, pretty much mint apart from a small spec on the rear bumper. interiors all spot on, everything works. also has full service history. been quoted 4k by a dealer but cant help think im getting raped so if i decide to sell, gna try and do it private. how much do you guys recon i shd list it for?if i was to sell id hope for somewhere in the margin of 4750-5k....or am i dreaming?

Firstly, no such thing as 172 FF. Its a 172.

£4k from a dealer is a very good price. You might squeeze an extra few hundred quid out of someone privately but for the hassle, its probably not worth it.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

Anyone had any trade in prices for either R27 or R26 recently??

Can you pm me how good/bad.