ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

335i touring
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

thinking of selling up, its an cup packed 04 silver 182, done 34k, fsh, factory fit sat nav, immaculate condition, 6 disc autochanger all the usual spec. whats it worth these days?

any thoughts?

Levin BZG

Here to help anyone considering selling their Renaultsport clios in the Ireland.:p Going to be heading out to a dealer to look at a 01 ph1 172 for 3500e in the next few days and wanted to see if anyone else has a better to offer? Feel free to pm.

How much is it worth ? Another one

Sorry i know these threads pop up time and time again..

Thinking about selling my car and going down the jap route S2000 or EK9 Type R, Firstly anyone done this swap ? my clio is so much fun to drive and it's the first car ive had when im bored all i want to do is drive it. but its very expensive to get it going quicker..

Anyway what do you think its worth realistically..

Started as a 182 FF so all the option they come with, 04 plate,cup packs, 65k FSH, 12 months MOT and 5 months tax, belts all done at 60k by angelworks, tensioners the lot. FSH.

Mods

16" Speedline Turinis in Anthracite wrapped in P Zero nero's
AST Coilover units, full geo setup 2 months ago.
Black mask Xenon headlights
Full exhaust system with 3.5" slash cut tips
De-cat
Colour coded side bullets
Brembo Max HC disks, Ferado DS2500 pads and Braided lines
Carbon front and rear renault diamonds
Immaculate standard interior
5mm Hubcentric widetrack spacers
Shed of about 60kg
ITG filter
Streamline carbon front splitter

I know splitting it would be the best idea but i don't really want too.. Hoping its worth around 6k but not sure :(

DSCN2726.jpg

DSCN2737.jpg

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Re: How much is it worth ? Another one

Would not consider selling that car atm, you have just spend a fortune getting it right with the ASTs ect. Go do some more tracks and you will love it agen.

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
Rough value of my car

Does anyone know roughly how much I would get for a 2004 1.2 16v dynamique black clio with 74k on the clock?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

guys i need some help,

ive listed my car for £4500 i think thats a bloody good price but i just dont know in the current climate,

51 plate
full service history

coilovers
alloy wheels
gdi exhaust
cd player
climate etc etc

The car's coming up to 8 years old.. In my opinion you need to knock £1000 off your price if you want to sell it in the current climate Fella.

Iceberg 172

guys i need some help,

ive listed my car for £4500 i think thats a bloody good price but i just dont know in the current climate,

51 plate
full service history

coilovers
alloy wheels
gdi exhaust
cd player
climate etc etc

'51' plates were about that 15 months ago when I bought mine I'm afraid, and the economic downturn since then has obviously made values drop significantly. Plus it's not standard which limits your customer base still further, so I'd have to agree with Fubar :(

Iceberg 172

i paid 6k just over a year ago, its low milage

:eek: I paid that at the same time for my '53' with 36k, and that wasn't particularly cheap, but I paid it cos it was in such good nick!

53k might be low mileage for the year, but it's not particularly low mileage per se.

Crap time to be selling tbh, do you have to?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf

6k from a dealer, fsh, everything minty fresh, best condition 172 i saw

dont have to but want a vx220 before the prices start going up for summer

Iceberg 172

Well there you go, you lose on this, you save on the VX, job's a good 'un.

And you always lose the dealer's mark up as soon as you drive away, and that will have been 1k+ on that.

i paid 6k just over a year ago, its low milage

That doesnt come into it. I paid £9500 for my 182 2 years ago... doesnt mean its worth any more now!

Granted your car's low miles for the year, but its coming up to the mileage when things need replacing. I would say its worth £500 more than a similar condition Ph1 172 because of the extra luxuries, its a similar age and mileage to many late Ph1s.

Mate was on Auto trader last night, he looked at the 182 prices, about 5.5k :(

Nearly cried, as i payed £7300 in febuary last year. :dapprove:

172 Exclusive... For Sale

How about a Clio 172 Exclusive with usual Exclusive refinements, completely standard, 77,000 miles, some service history? I'mcertain cambelt changed but will service car soon.

What's it worth?

(Also currently needs cat replacing, may fit decat but will leave engine management light on so I believe a factory cat is best option. However I could offer the buyer the option of either before handing car over).

on the look out

as a few may no ive been on the lookout for a 182ff or 182 cup even a trophy . ive had a few cars to think about and been offered this

Arctic Blue Renault 182 full fat with both cup packs on 54 plate
5695 miles on the clock
Full Renault dealer service history
Extended warranty until September
Mot and taxed until September

yes just under 6000 miles still

on the look out

sorry forgot to add should i look out or be worried about anything with it being such low miles ?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

Next year major services & belts needed;)

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)

I have a 2004 (54 Reg) 1.2 16v Dynamique. Is in mint condition, fully colour coded etc. Has done 74000 miles, does anyone know how much it would be worth?

Dynamique 1.4 16v

I'm going to be putting my 1.4 16v Dynamique up for sale soon and wanted to know what people thought I should be asking for?

Its 2003 (53) with 53K on the clock service history. I have done lots of little mods. Its all colour coded & has 172 rear bumper & skirts a megane splitter and the 5 spoke 172 16" alloys. Smoked windows, led light upgrade.

I have photo's if needed. Any help would be great!

Attachments

• DSC00123.jpg
    DSC00123.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00127.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00132.jpg
    DSC00132.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00135.jpg
    DSC00135.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 62
  on the look out

as a few may no ive been on the lookout for a 182ff or 182 cup even a trophy . ive had a few cars to think about and been offered this

Arctic Blue Renault 182 full fat with both cup packs on 54 plate
5695 miles on the clock
Full Renault dealer service history
Extended warranty until September
Mot and taxed until September

yes just under 6000 miles still

anymore on this please

Dynamique 1.4 16v

Anybody got some advice for me please any help would be great....

I'm going to be putting my 1.4 16v Dynamique up for sale soon and wanted to know what people thought I should be asking for?

Its 2003 (53) with 53K on the clock service history. I have done lots of little mods. Its all colour coded & has 172 rear bumper & skirts a megane splitter and the 5 spoke 172 16" alloys. Smoked windows, led light upgrade.

I have photo's if needed. Any help would be great!

on the look out

Its still going to need belts etc based on time.

£6k max really.

even with only just under 6000 miles on clock ? when would the belts be due ? how much should i try and knock off price wise ... thanks

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

Aux is 3yrs 36K

Cambelt 5yrs 60K

So next service is both!

Ummm, from memory that service is between £5-600!

The fact its done 6k miles means its barely run in, its going to be a slow one to start with, it also means its been sat for a lot of its life or done very very short journeys on a very infrequent basis.

Id rather have one with 40k more on TBH.

on the look out

cheers just spoken to bucks renault where im based in aylesbury bucks and just got quote £500 for both :(. they are decent guys used them before when had my 172 cup. and advised to get them done straight away . some one states on here price wise £6000 for car now do i try to get them down due to belts needing doing ?

revels it was you lol

lol, I am a bit negative with regards to prices, I'll admit that..

Replied to your PM dude.

Mention the belts and see what they say.

on the look out

cheers many thanks , just a shame no low milers with belts already done :D:D:D up for sale

Civic Vtec y0

The better half is selling up and getting something a bit newer. So basically Im wondering what you think a 1.2 Sport is worth, it has the 16v engine used in the newer model, duel optic headlights, sports seats etc.

Service history isnt complete but all major receipts are there, done about 75k miles, taxed for 5 months and MOT for about 8 months I think. Bodywork is in ok to good condition for age

Dont have any pics at the min

Whats your thoughts given the current climate?

Cheers

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
182 Prices at the moment selling mine soon HELP NEED ADVICE

I'm putting the 182 up for sale in a month, i have been looking around at prices and they vary so much i'm at a loss of how much to put her up for:S.

All of the 05 182s i have looked at localy are ropey as hell when comparing to mine. it has FSH going in for its 36K plus aux belt within the next 2 weeks , it has the Platinum Renault (£600) unlimited claim new car extended warranty until june which can be extended at a cost of (£400), and as most of you know i'm heavy into detailing the car is perfect in every respect alloys as new , PE2s as new, and its bodywork is totally swirl free (Garaged all the time) underside is detailed everywash, I would go as far as saying shes as clean as Rich's old BG182. New pads all round (Geniune Renault)

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT ??? ,I really need some quality advice on this people.

I would pay more and be prepared to travel for an example if it was as in a better than new condition but thats my opinion I travelled a 720 mile round trip to buy this in june 06!
Extras

3M pro tint 3/4, lightest film they do Lifetime warranty
Blueflame S/S system
K-tec C/F front Lip spoiler
Extra Cup alloy and PE2 in the boot As new condition
Meg sport footrest
Samco bend (Blue)
Greencotton induction filter (have original airbox also)

Couple of pics to show condition (sorry if the pics are huge i Fk'ed up):eek:

clean111sv0.jpg

p2407081444wr3.jpg

p2407081556ps2.jpg

p240708190601ei9.jpg

p2407081828bm4.jpg

p240708170402kz6.jpg

myclios57ik0.jpg

refurb4ld4.jpg

clio182rb159hc9.jpg

Its in the garage for the next few days I'm PC'ing her so far

D/S Wing

firstgo5kf7.jpg

Bonnet

firstgo19ad8.jpg

last summer covered 3000 miles since this photo and pre PC'ed

clio182rb311qw7.jpg

So what you reckon shes worth realistic????????????........................Cheers......Gary:D

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Re: 182 Prices at the moment selling mine soon HELP NEED ADVICE

if it was me id hope for atleast 6k to £6500 but i could be well out