ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Clio sport 182
Re: not a how much is your car thread, more how much is my car worth for sale.... adv

It was traded in at Arnold Clark then they sent it to an auction where i worked and as soon as it arrived I bought it. Tried chasing it up with the auction but they say they dont know which Arnold Clark! ! Great eh.....

And for the put more effort in. Im not selling it on here so don't need to do a full sales pitch and im not struggling to sell it ffs im asking if I have it priced correctly jeeeez lol

Re: not a how much is your car thread, more how much is my car worth for sale.... adv

Lol

It's hard to value a car with no mot & tax yet alone the mention of any history. The words FSH don't make everything ok, tyres, breaks, exhaust, etc etc

Clio sport 182
Thank you very much sir. That is exactly what I was looking for. A good honest answer.
I have it up at 2.3k and would take less if it came to it.
This is why I asked as I was under the impression that this color was the most liked (shows what I know).
Thanks

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

But this isn't my car it's your car?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Just looking for a guidance on my 172, I don't know whether to sell it as is or SORN and break it at the end of the month.

53 Reg Monaco blue ph2 172
85000 miles
12 Months MOT, 2 weeks tax (would throw 6 months on if needed).
Partial service history, many receipts for £££'s of genuine Renault parts in the last 2 years by me.
Valeo clutch 7 months old
Cambelt and dephaser done Dec '11 by Mick at Diamond motors
Front bumper stonechipped to death (can be resprayed if not breaking it)
Bodywork is in fair shape, it has the odd small scuff and scrape, again I could rectify a lot of that to a decent standard but would probably be £150 all in for cosmetic stuff.
Air con rad is holed so needs replacement and regassing, A/C will be fine after that.
lowered on Eibach speedlines
rear discs and pads less than 2 months old, fronts less than a year. New suspension top mounts all round.
compomotive CXR 15" wheels need a refurb, very light weight. Fitted with Barum tyres all round I think they're around 6mm all round.
RS inlets and 182 exhaust manifold.
182 cat customised to fit stainless straight through centre section, stealth back box, sporty sound but not crazy loud.
BMC cda airbox
Good interior with good condition, non melted steering wheel.
Cruise control

Looking for an idea of price today with fair to scruffy bodywork, price with 6 months tax and bodywork in good to fair conditon and minimum £ broken for parts if anyone has an idea.

Last edited:

d6n

Ph2 172
My clio is a ph2 172 in Iceburg Silver, it's done 68K.

The aux belt was changed at BTM in Dec 2010, the cambelt was done by the previous owner in 2008 so is due this year.

I had the clutch changed at TCR in June due to a noisey thrust bearing.

The car has a custom st/st cat-back (hidden) and is lowered on Apex springs.

I am expecting 1-3k but just doesn't seem worth selling at that price.

Astra (H) VXR
09 plate 1.2 dynamique
Blue, 5door
Panoramic sun roof
3k miles (yes that's right 3k)
Full service history.
Passed both MOTs no advisories
Good tyres all round 5-6mm tread
Standard Alloy wheels

Car is standard..

Excellent condition.

Not a signal mark on it.

Astra (H) VXR
Cheers :)

Renault garage offered 4k for it part ex against a new mk4 dynamique. And that's paying cash for the new car as well.. No finance..

It's my grandads car, he only uses it for going to asda with my gran, going 30 miles away a couple of times a year for a holiday..

It still feels brand new to drive..

But new model has come out and he wants one to sit on his drive haha

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Whats this worth?

RENAULT CLIO 182 RS RENAULT SPORT 2.0 2005 FINISHED IN PEARL SILVER - TWIN SLINGSHOT POWERFLO EXHAUST GREAT SOUND FULL BOLSTERED ALCANTRA INTERIOR KEI PERFORMANCE 17'' WIDE RIMMED ALLOYS RARE CAR WITH ONLY 58000 MILES !!! LOG BOOK NEEDS APPLYING FOR FULL TITLE OF CAR AVAILABLE

Thanks for reading

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Re: Whats this worth?

Not much, sounds like a chav mobil! And possibly dodgy having no log book.

​I wouldn't even look at it to be honest.

Not much, sounds like a chav mobil! And possibly dodgy having no log book.

​I wouldn't even look at it to be honest.

^ This
In my opinion Clio Sports are valued more on service history rather than toys. It may only have done 58k miles but I'd still expect to see a cambelt service in there, otherwise not worth much to a buyer.
I'd walk away, there are plenty good original examples around now that do have a long book.

An orange one

Log book needs applying for?!

Sounds like someone gave the last one to logbook loan company or something! Lol

clio 172
Got 5 172 wheels 4 in black 1 silver all with a048 tyres 2 are road legal the rest prob have 2 track days left in them they are 195/50/16
How much do you reckon they are worth
ja3avery.jpg
ybyba9ed.jpg

y5a9a7yn.jpg

amaty9ev.jpg

2yby5yhy.jpg

ydenu4ej.jpg

yzahedu6.jpg

evuvy6yz.jpg

abe9asuh.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Could someone give me a rough price of how much I'd get if I were to trade in my 182.

6 months MOT/Tax
94k miles
Belts done last year
Full Yozza
Turinis
4x uniroyal rainsport 2s
Eibach springs
whiteline arb
ds2500 pads/brembo discs
Paintwork not the best

​Cheers!

BG 182
Gents some advice please.

Titanium Ph1 172
little history - (however proof of cambelt change is present at 73k)
no previous MOT's
Cat C on a HPi i have just done but unsure of date of repair until i see the logbook
4 previous owners
2 weeks tax and mot

No aftermarket filters or exhaust, just chavy 17 inch wheels and Koni suspension

Runs good with no obvious faults, last mot there where no advisories. I am yet to check the Mileage against MOT's on Vosas site before i commit to this.

front ended on approach to Red lights (10-15mph) 3 weeks ago at slow speed needs bonnet and grille, probably front bumper in time but i think i can get away with it for now as its only got a small crack.

I can buy this car with no wheels (i have wheels) For £400. I have no intention of getting it road legal until at least end of june/july and would like to make a fast road/track car out of it.

Info from the add

I am selling this car as I'm moving away and havnt got the time to fix it before I go. It will need a bit of work done to it to pass m.o.t I.e slam panel (£25) bonnet (£70). It had a cam belt change at 70k has currently done 80k miles.

It had also got 17inch alloys cost £350. Koni shox cost £450 also is lowered slightly. Interior is all in good condition. I have also had the ball joint, hub, and driveshaft changed recently. If interest please call Jamie on 07515263187. It's still m.o.t'd till the end of the month. For £600 there a lot of car for the money will pass mot with just a little care.

Im unsure as to why it had driveshaft and hub changed etc, maybe this will all become clear tomorrow, but is it too much at £400?

Thanks

have some items laying around i want to get rid of...
1*2 doorcards front and rear bought them last september to fit to my 1.2 but never did and car was sold without them any ideas or thieir worth?
chrome angel eye headlights for a phase 2?
thanks Paris

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
54 plate Black gold 182 with both cup packs.
2 owners,
Full Service History, belts done by BTM in 2010
Trophy Recaros
72000 miles-ish.

Will that make £3495?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
To sell if you are a dealer- £3500 - Base car around £2650 then bolt on the price of the recaros- prob sell for 3300-

S

Clio 182
Hi people first post and all that, wanted to get some advice from people on here that know there stuff.

i went to have a quick look at a silver 182 today '05' plate with 56k miles. Service history. Two new tyres on the front and decent tread on the back. What look like to be standard exhaust still...somehow. Got xenons, climate control standard alloys in silver not anthracite. Looks like its been lowered about 40mm front and back. Good condition inside. There's a slight scuff on back bumper and little dent under rear near side window. Everything seems to work. The current owner has had it three years which it had 26k miles when he got it and one previous owner before who had it from new costing just over £12k. I know this because I work for Renault finance and done some digging. It seems like a tidy car BUT the current owner said the belts haven't been done!! We haven't spoken price yet but he's knows I'm interested and will keep it for me for the next week(hes my best mates, sisters boyfriend) If I do get it i would take it straight to KTR southampton to have the belts done along with service and whatever else they recommend.

He took me round the block in it and drives alright. Maybe do with a new clutch in the future but definitely belts, dephaser etc to be done straight away.

What do you reckon it would be worth? Around the £2k mark?

Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'd offer £2,000 but tbh it's probably worth a little more than that... 2005 with 56k is a good deal to get :) does it have a front splitter or Cup spoiler?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Testing the water..
Whats my Z4 Alpina worth. .
2 previous owners, 25k on an 06..
Number 288.. I will have it fully detailed so its mint for new owner. .
Ive owned it 3-4 years and only put 6k on.
Cheers

RS6 C7
Iv'e had a 172 for ages now, It's the perfect base for a track car,

Currently sorn, No M.O.T & no tax ,

Cambelt was just done by a renault mechanic,
Wheels & tyres are crap,
No rear seats, It's been resprayed in a few places and has a couple of dents but it's presentable.
Needs a new battery but starts fine with a jump.

What's it worth? Pretty much standard apart from the ktec stealth.
I know it's under 1k but not sure where to stick it at!

Clio 182
I'd offer £2,000 but tbh it's probably worth a little more than that... 2005 with 56k is a good deal to get :) does it have a front splitter or Cup spoiler?

i don't think it has a splitter and not sure about the spoiler. New to this clio sport scene. Had a 106 GTI previously so know about spending money on French cars lol

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Iv'e had a 172 for ages now, It's the perfect base for a track car,

Currently sorn, No M.O.T & no tax ,

Cambelt was just done by a renault mechanic,
Wheels & tyres are crap,
No rear seats, It's been resprayed in a few places and has a couple of dents but it's presentable.
Needs a new battery but starts fine with a jump.

What's it worth? Pretty much standard apart from the ktec stealth.
I know it's under 1k but not sure where to stick it at!

Must be £7-800 with belts done... But Im only going on what Ive seen around..

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

i don't think it has a splitter and not sure about the spoiler. New to this clio sport scene. Had a 106 GTI previously so know about spending money on French cars lol

Okay that probably means it hasn't got that Cup pack then, and it hasn't got the other one either as you mentioned silver wheels. Easily sorted with a Skoda splitter for £15! Or a carbon fibre one for £100 more...