ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is this Rob old one?

Yes mate. I was a bit naughty and used it for a 70 mile trip this morning (no tax or mot! Lol) and I quickly fell in love with it again.

And it's my old one, not robs. I had it first so there.

Rusty Cup
I'm looking to sell a perfect set of 200 Recaros I would want a pair of replacement front seats as part of the deal. I'm just wondering does £800 plus replacement seats sound ok? Too much or too cheap?

Megane 175 & BG182
Ooooo lol. Im not sure, how can I tell? They have O.Z Racing engraved in the lips not just stickers if that helps?

Megane 175 & BG182
Yeah, they are non genuine, they don't have the extra little lippy bit lol. I will get some when I can, they aren't refurbed yet, debating to sell as they are and let someone do what they wish with them, or get them painted then sell...

Megane 175 & BG182
I think il stick them up on here over the weekend then as they are, let the new owner paint them a colour they want or even run them as they are, would make great track wheels :)

plees

ClioSport Club Member
  S/C Iceberg 172 Cup
Have a BTB modified 182 CAT. I believe this has the 2.5 dis pipe welded for a more freer flow.

Any ideas what its worth? I know the previous owner paid almost £200 for it.

172 cup
Just wondering what my cars worth.
clio 200 cup with a/c nimbus
FRSH
good condition I like to keep it as tidy as possible
7 months mot
6 months tax the end of this month
Rs mats/steering wheel insert
RS centre caps
let me know what you think chaps cheers

11012329043_08ba0fae98_c.jpg

image by Pearce8, on Flickr

13336261823_53cb956d39_c.jpg

image by Pearce8, on Flickr

Iceberg 172
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

Hi guys,

price please:)

52 plate registered 2003 - 1.4 16v 3dr Dynamique in black No A/C- Currently on 65k miles.

Just passed MOT last week with no advisories, and it also has 2 new front continental pro 5 tyres, new spark plugs, new oil & oil filter.

replaced inner and outer track rods on both sides, new front discs and pads.

Nice body work, obviously has 12 year old scratches etc, front bumper has a scrape, which I will touch up with BG paint from paintshop -.- (damn girlfriend).

Mechanically sound, and runs nicely, no weird noises and a nice car.

Hoping to sell for a 172 but wanted to know how much money I can get to hopefully not have to put much towards a 172.

Also will be selling a rear 172 sport bumper (in black), a 1.4 induction kit with heat shield, and an rs grille (prices for these too please!)

Thanks guys,
Dan

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Whats a 182 shell worth? Seems too good to scrap it, it would be ideal as a race car or to build into track car etc.

Full shell, only missing bonnet. No seats or door cards. Has dashboard but not steering wheel. Is £150 fair?

330i. E30 Touring.
Whats a 182 shell worth? Seems too good to scrap it, it would be ideal as a race car or to build into track car etc.

Full shell, only missing bonnet. No seats or door cards. Has dashboard but not steering wheel. Is £150 fair?

It'll weigh in for the best part of £100. Trouble is finding someone who actually wants it!

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
hey guys,

not interested in selling but just curious as to how much.

got a mk1 1 clio 1.8 rsi with 72k, pretty good condition and ive been made aware there are only 40 registered in the UK now?

any idea?

182 Trophy
Will be up for sale very shortly, would like to know what kind of value it holds as they seem to vary quite a lot from what I have seen and this does have low mileage and a lot of options.

Basics
2010 Liquid Yellow 200 on 18k
Cup Pack
Recaros
Sat Nav
Cup Spoiler
Projector cornering lights
Interior colour pack (don't know what this was called as an option)
Rear tinted windows
Heated electric folding mirrors
RS mats
Bluetooth
USB AUX connection
MOT in December
Conti 3's all round with plenty of tread

78_zpsa2b502b2.jpg

4_zpsf748f357.jpg