ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

330i. E30 Touring.
I have a set of half leather front and rear seats from a 182 sport full fat.. you know the ones. I don't have pics yet as the front are still in the car. But the condition is good. no tears or sags. I'll probably clean them before taking any pics although they look good already. How much should i post in the parts for sale section?
£50 for a quick sale. £150 if they're in great shape and you're happy for them to take a few weeks to sell.

Giulietta 940
Car is going up for sale soon, so would like an indication of how much to price it for. I've owned the car since December 2007.

RenaultSport Clio 182 2005 non-cup in Arctic Blue
102,300 mileage
Full service history, MOT until December 2016
Cam belt and water pump changed in December 2011
Aux belt and clutch changed in 2014
HT leads, spark plugs, lambda sensors and injectors changed in November 2015

Modifications
Cup rear spoiler (in 172 Mondial Blue)
R19 Speedline wheels powdercoated in gloss black, 15" and UniRoyal Rainsports
K-Tec/Janspeed Supersport cat back exhaust
K-Tec solid top mounts
HEL front brake lines
Pipercross air filter
PI lowering springs

Other
Pioneer custom fit range speakers x6
Alpine CDE-183BT headunit (bluetooth, iPod and aux)
Sigma S34 alarm

xu5sCX-iu3lkQzviy48_CtBaUxu57BWhKVoIZyG8_Reu3L1y8ZT12KwZkWks5g6EKyWQ3GOsOqnBLxacxxlLOAlCe6kZUb8PHXYkqav2-2cpvnS3T7xktJlA0UQ28Ne60MIRNPhnoMN7vNVlm9zzB2YMD7Bu7j-q2-oAH_JYZCvM13cbJWGPt9rVpqUgJua9PTGDN8epXwEP6dgnqL5jtd1_4zTsnGLyG778ML4ONxTNX-2Fi7QihBeUQYpJubxH3Gnzu9qSrYQWFSQRWcboHzA3DbbkM6gUSrOU0Nuxv260NtNLN6lNUO4fHNLZZASYyulyUCz6HueibnmOQJP3Wh_FDSA6b97_ULCayJhLwEAFgSU98yqiCkfB6SRt_amtlpMzCSt7qcFoo56sOl9wxcNsZwwCmIc2NvttB5zY-VTKe6A_BKPz_T9HRubU5P57uLcmq8KEV87n-8fqelEzpeaQCvu7WdxPNQeqDz8drkXZVbe8ExEqp3u7DsWoI-TGckdIMd178_MVlt0rlgqy0M8nM4R6Vw=s907-w907-h680-no

Ph2 172
I'll be selling this in the next couple of weeks.

Roughly 105k, belts done by DTM at about 95k in 2014.

Rs tuner remap, Scorpion decat and stainless exhaust. Generally tidy condition.

Just had new rear calipers, handbrake cable, rear pads, near side driveshaft. Will have 12 months MOT at point of sale.

Need to know what price to pitch it at please.

059a116419d5f2d802904b1742ad7e1a.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Gonna see what the CS experts reckon:

2004 BG 182
FF, but has 172 wheels and no splitter
Cambelt / Dephaser due
Shite service history
Currently SORN, will need MOT
Decent tread on tyres
Yozza exhaust
Bodywork not horrific, front fogs are cracked (just the glass) and there's 1 or 2 car park dings, a couple of scratches on the roof.
Interior is okay, bar the steering wheel - it's melted to hell (par for the course with Clios)

I was thinking £1k tops, tbh
Put it on autotrader for £995.

It will be gone by next weekend.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be selling this in the next couple of weeks.

Roughly 105k, belts done by DTM at about 95k in 2014.

Rs tuner remap, Scorpion decat and stainless exhaust. Generally tidy condition.

Just had new rear calipers, handbrake cable, rear pads, near side driveshaft. Will have 12 months MOT at point of sale.

Need to know what price to pitch it at please.

I've recently seen scabby ones with history and recent belts at £2k. If it's tidy I don't see why it wouldn't be worth £2k. The scabby ones probably won't sell!

A Few
so what do you guys think this is worth?? 2003 172 Cup (Blue). 1 lady owner from new and only 15,000 on the clock. Bodywork like new (one stone chip). Interior unmarked. Pristine example of 172 Cup. come with private plate K7 CUP (registered from new) How much do you reckon?? Was listed on ebay for £5750.

A Few
genuine 15,000 miles from new... lady owner back and forth to shops!

so £5750?? what do you think about the asking price??

Last edited:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen regular 182's for £3500+ with 40k on the clock, so I would imagine a 172 cup would be worth more than 182. It's a bit steep, but try find another like it. Don't forget your insurance might be higher as you'll want agreed value on it.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Can anyone help with this please. It's a friends car and he just wants it gone quick.. Just wondering if there is money in it? Seems a bit below market value. High milers go for 4k+, but i'm not sure it's worth the risk.

80k miles, low spec, but generally tidy. New MOT, just had pads and discs. Any major work I need to ask about these like the Clio cambelt etc. Cheers.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

@Daniel @imprezaworks i know you are/were in the used car game, thanks

He wants £3,600, I reckon I could get it for £3,400

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can anyone help with this please. It's a friends car and he just wants it gone quick.. Just wondering if there is money in it? Seems a bit below market value. High milers go for 4k+, but i'm not sure it's worth the risk.

80k miles, low spec, but generally tidy. New MOT, just had pads and discs. Any major work I need to ask about these like the Clio cambelt etc. Cheers.

View attachment 150970 View attachment 150971 View attachment 150972 View attachment 150973

@Daniel @imprezaworks i know you are/were in the used car game, thanks

He wants £3,600, I reckon I could get it for £3,400
BMW diesels of that era love to s**t their timing chains so check it's had any necessary work done. New tensioner/chain etc.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
BMW diesels of that era love to s**t their timing chains so check it's had any necessary work done. New tensioner/chain etc.

Thanks Daniel.

Any idea when it's due? I've had a look on google but they refer to the E46 318's.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's only a trade guide. The real values are what others sell for. The retail on cap is £5500. You should get £4500 privately imo. The 80k will sell it

330i. E30 Touring.
If you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough.

If it's too much effort then so will be buying that car.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough.

If it's too much effort then so will be buying that car.

I get that. My mistake, I was looking up E60 instead of E90, but still most just advise that if it isn't rattling, then you don't do much.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Probably sell it mate. I''m at uni for another week, then i'll give it a machine polish over easter holidays and advertise it.

Clio Sport 182
Hello
Im thinking to buy a set of TD's 15'' so probably i will sell my trophy turinis. Could you please tell me how much they worth? as you can see the pictures do the talking. coming with Pirelli PZero all around with around 3mm

Attachments

• DFS.JPG
    DFS.JPG
    319.7 KB · Views: 53
  • PFS.JPG
    PFS.JPG
    366.2 KB · Views: 57
  • PRS.JPG
    PRS.JPG
    356.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DRS.JPG
    DRS.JPG
    364.2 KB · Views: 64

B93

Clio 1.2 16v
Well I'm not looking to sell, but im still interested in finding out...

52 Reg 1.2 16v 3 door Clio (5MT), garaged all its life, 16k miles, just passed MOT without any advisories, no modification, perfect condition, running on 4 Pirelli P1 brand new tires.

I bought it of an old lady for £1000 6 months ago now, i know its nothing special, but it is such fantastic condition all things considered