ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Hi Guys,
Looking at selling my arctic blue 182 with 78k miles. Im the only owner from new, and has good service history. It will have 12 months mot once i get this done and should fly through with no advisorys. Its been off the road for around 7 months, and needs the cambelt and aux belt doing now basically. Only mods is a miltek exhaust...just asking for some advice how much to put it up for? Any suggestions.

Thanks....
Damn I'd have bought that for around £2-2.5k depending on condition. Good luck.

Mk1 Berlingo
Anybody have an idea what my 200 is worth?
59 plate under 28k in White, Bluetooth CUP & FSH belts.
I'm probably going to sell and the stealers just offered me £6000 which feels way too low so ima sell private.
Thanks in advance.

I've been today to look at a 2012 Clio RS 200 with cup suspension, damaged.
Its registered as Cat D, 38K miles and it needs bumper, bonnet, headlights, airbags, screen.
There may be more required - i have a body man who will go look at it tomorrow morning if i want to take it further to see if there are any other "gotchas" that might bite me if i take this on.
At this stage it looks like the car could be back on the road for around £7000. This is budgetting based on buying a new bumper and wings, new screen, new headlights and an airbag "kit" from the supplying salvage yard, and any spraying professionally done by the body man i use.
There "may" be savings to be made if i can get any parts second hand, but they seem rare.

I guess the question is, is it worth it? I'd have no immediate plans to resell the car, but i wouldnt want to be doing all the work, only to find its worth less than its stands me, on the open market. Similar non Cat D cars seem to be around the £10K mark, so its roughly a third of a saving?

172 cup
None that are any good! Lol

0fdea0f1f10ddc98ad4c3da4f92e9f38.jpg

It doesn't look like that now. It's Windows are out, door handles out and it's completely in primer.

It's being painted tomorrow morning. I'm very excited... [emoji16][emoji16]
Hi mate has this been finished yet is there a Forsale thread ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hi mate has this been finished yet is there a Forsale thread ?
Hi. It's been painted, we're putting it back together very slowly...

Wheels need to be redurbed and then it's done.

I will do an advert when it's finished. It won't be cheap...

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Definitely not a bad price, but i'd try get it down to 7k at least. Modifications arent a bad thing, all improvements really.

Clio 182
Just interested really.

182 in blue. 102k miles. Plenty of receipts of services done. Just had cambelt, water pump and dephaser pulley replaced. New tyres. New brakes and just services. Body works in really good condition. K etc racing exhaust.

Thanks

59be9a6e9acda8d53b288d9869d9e1f2.png

55 Plate.
84k miles
BG 182 Non-Cup.
Paintwork is in great condition, but front bumper needs respray with bonet.
Recaros (1 Mark on them)
Tuirini's (Fresh refurb)
Eibach springs.
High Carbon Front disks, with good brembo pads.
Cambelt done by SJM 6 months ago, with service.
K-tec induction.
Scorpion exhaust.

How much?

Last edited:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
59be9a6e9acda8d53b288d9869d9e1f2.png

55 Plate.
84k miles
BG 182 Non-Cup.
Paintwork is in great condition, but front bumper needs respray with bonet.
Recaros (1 Mark on them)
Tuirini's (Fresh refurb)
Eibach springs.
High Carbon Front disks, with good brembo pads.
Cambelt done by SJM 6 months ago, with service.
K-tec induction.
Scorpion exhaust.

How much?

My old 182. Sold it in 2008 on 12k !

133T
Renaultsport Twingo 133 (2011) White
Full service history
Mileage 40200
Excellent condition (Except wheels)
17" Alloys
I think it's the cup edition

What you reckon? :grimacing: TIA

172 cup
What would people pay for a rb 182 with140k on it owned for the last 7 years by the same person looks in tidy enough condition belts done completely standard car ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What would people pay for a rb 182 with140k on it owned for the last 7 years by the same person looks in tidy enough condition belts done completely standard car ?
£1200-£1500 depending on its upkeep.

If the belts were done by halfords and it has Chinese tyres on it though, I'd not even bother personally.

172 cup
£1200-£1500 depending on its upkeep.

If the belts were done by halfords and it has Chinese tyres on it though, I'd not even bother personally.
Cheers it's quiet abit cheaper than that an the belts where done 2013 an are fine dephaser was done the same time as the belts

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Opinions on this appreciated please..

Wife's 2005 1.2 Dynamique
3dr, Black
10 months MOT
No previous owners
51,000 miles
Decent condition, 4 good Yokohama tyres
Belts done 2012, so due next year

Not sure what to punt it out for...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Opinions on this appreciated please..

Wife's 2005 1.2 Dynamique
3dr, Black
10 months MOT
No previous owners
51,000 miles
Decent condition, 4 good Yokohama tyres
Belts done 2012, so due next year

Not sure what to punt it out for...
£1495 with a view to getting £1200-ish. The fact it's black means it will sell quickly. Black cheap insurance cars are a piece of piss to sell.

Don't mention the belts are due in 12 months, 99% of car buyers couldn't care less.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
2010 Renault Twingo

1.2 Dynamique 66k 1 previous owner.
10 months MOT

image.jpeg

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Looking to sell some of our cars, the first being her Lupo GTi.

First registered in December 2000, originating from France, bought in 2010 by my girlfriend. It's LHD but has had Xenon's from a RHD car fitted, clocks changed to mph.
It's showing 130k but 4k of that was gained by changing the clocks. UK registered... Comes with 4 almost new contisports, with a spare set of alloys with 6 month old Nokian winter tyres, recent rear shock replacement. It's also been professionally converted to lpg using a Lovato system.

The car is in very good condition throughout however has some lacquer peel on the spoiler along with a cracked 3rd brake light.

It'll come with 12m MOT. Just unsure where to pitch it price wise with it being LHD/LPG.

Cheers